Walking Down The Halbeath Road

16 minutes ago, smpar said:

Surprised not to see it mentioned here yet but Pars Review on Twitter has shared an article from the Nottingham Post claiming that Nottingham Forrest’s CCO, David Cook, is set to replace Ross McArthur at the end of the season.

Used to work for Etihad, Everton and Celtic.

It was mentioned a fair bit at the last supporters council meeting, I think then he was meant to start in Jan so the time table seems to have slipped a bit.

Let's hope he can keep us going in the right direction off the park.

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy

It was common knowledge ages ago that Mr Cook would be taking over in his new position.

It was muted at the supporters meeting as him starting some time early 2022 so he's up to speed with all that is required to be done before RM leaves at the end of the season.

It’s no surprise to anyone that the majority of footballers and ex-footballers are stupid. I’d imagine a lot of footballers and ex-footballers would be supportive of Goodwillie getting another shot at full time football. But the ones who are slightly less stupid than guys like Paton, Brett, Munro and Tade will just keep quiet on it/discuss it privately - not on social media.

Have Raith handled things poorly? Yes. But hoping a rapist makes money out of this is just incredibly wrong.

David Nugent wanted on a short term deal apparently according to my mate. Could be a load of baloney as I don’t know who he got it off. He was playing in the English Championship until last season had a loan in League Two this term to what I know.
I know sometimes Yogi's selections and tactics can come into question, but punting long balls up to Dougie Dave might not be a great idea.

Oh wait, that Dave Nugent.........