Walking Down The Halbeath Road

From the outside looking in Hughes could be looking to play Chalmers as the left centre back for you lot. He played there a few times for us when we had him on loan in his early days from Celtic before being converted into a centre midfielder. Just get that impression with Hughes talking about him playing diagonals and also mentioning it was more natural than having Lewis Martin on the left hand side.

12 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

From the outside looking in Hughes could be looking to play Chalmers as the left centre back for you lot. He played there a few times for us when we had him on loan in his early days from Celtic before being converted into a centre midfielder. Just get that impression with Hughes talking about him playing diagonals and also mentioning it was more natural than having Lewis Martin on the left hand side.

I thought that too. He played there for ICT a few times too. Lewis Martin is very good playing left centre back or or left back though. Think Yogi has some form of symmetry OCD.

Edited by Chubbychops

Number 6 almost looks like Paul Paton. Don't play with my feelings like that. Is 5 Lewis Martin? Can't tell who the boy to the right of Falkirk 14 is.

313D8008-0D3C-402E-8613-4787B5EDCECF.thumb.jpeg.fe1570c9ee5ba4367f9917c8f45b6a02.jpeg
Was posted on one of our fan facebook pages. Always interests me when it's our team with potential new faces so I thought I'd share the love.
Last seasons away kit is 100x brawer than the purple effort of this year likes.

32 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

313D8008-0D3C-402E-8613-4787B5EDCECF.thumb.jpeg.fe1570c9ee5ba4367f9917c8f45b6a02.jpeg

Was posted on one of our fan facebook pages. Always interests me when it's our team with potential new faces so I thought I'd share the love.

good to see both teams gearing up for the many matches in League One next season

Number 6 almost looks like Paul Paton. Don't play with my feelings like that. Is 5 Lewis Martin? Can't tell who the boy to the right of Falkirk 14 is.

Falkirk 14 looks like Watson, so will most likely be 44. Having said that, no idea who the trialist is to his right.

As mentioned by others, I think 6 might be Dorrans. 5 is most likely Breen. Both of them hard to identify when we just have a blurry picture from the back. O’Hara and Cole are way to spot. Can’t work out who is on the right, just inside the picture, either.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Did Chalmers at least pass it to a teammate though?

He did. Left footed, diagonally, and passionately too. Hughes gave him the captain's armband after 8 minutes.

3 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Thought that was somebody joking about that on Twitter. Did it really finish 7-1?

Yip. Mehmet in goals so could have been worse.