Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Wilson has never been near fit when he's played this season.

Thomas and Lawless will be about as good as it gets for wide players in this division. Just need somebody in the box to take the chances that will come.

The spine of the team is where I would want to see improvement. Keeper, central midfielder, central defender and an experienced target man would be great. Easier said than done though.

Looks like a good signing. Can’t say I know much about him, but Ayr’s statement was nice to read and it sounds like it’s someone we’ve made a real effort to sign. It’s someone that the manager really wanted. Think he’s 6ft+ so hopefully adds a new dynamic to our midfield. Look forward to seeing how he gets on.

It really isn’t a good move , has the heart of a mouse , runs like he is running through treacle , 6ft can’t header a ball , think Ayr delighted to get him off wage bill as big earner 

Is he left-footed and decent from set pieces? I’m sure he scored a free kick against us for Inverness in the 2-2 game at the end of of 2017/18.

1 minute ago, smpar said:

Is he left-footed and decent from set pieces? I’m sure he scored a free kick against us for Inverness in the 2-2 game at the end of of 2017/18.

He has one, and no, not really.

Left footed. Supposed to be decent from free kicks although we never saw that. Shite at corners as well.

Always the marker of a good signing when the team from whom you’ve just signed him are fucking elated to get rid of him.

Welcome, Joseph.