Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Five home games left and will be lucky to get £160, 000 taking off VAT - or will VAT not be paid?

Hopefully the Rovers money goes straight to wages or local creditors and not used to pay the administrators.

How much did Diff & Phelps charge sevco? Just under four million? And they were mates rates :o

Was the Rovers money not going to TPC rather than DAFC?

Have to feel sorry if there is no deal to be had for the supporters,staff and players.

I have some abiding memories of visiting East End Park and not just of our derby games but of the many European games I attended in the 60`s,yes this coming from a Raith Rovers supporter(dragged along by my dad ;) ) and Norrie McCathies service

All the Best

Masterton and Dunfermline will have got what they deserved after they just about killed us. f**k them.

What did the Pars do to Livvy? Anyway people in glass houses and all that as I seem to remember the Livvy vulture swooping on Starks Park and stealing Alex Burns, Marvin Andrews and Steve Tosh for about £10K when we were in the shit.

Horrendous news.

The masses walking about Fife in their Old Firm tops should be fucking ashamed of themselves that a club on their doorstep is facing liquidation while they march off to Glasgow in their masses week in week out. Absolute arseholes to a person, hopefully this isn't the end and there's a final twist for the good.

Good luck to Dunfermline.

Horrendous news.

The masses walking about Fife in their Old Firm tops should be fucking ashamed of themselves that a club on their doorstep is facing liquidation while they march off to Glasgow in their masses week in week out. Absolute arseholes to a person, hopefully this isn't the end and there's a final twist for the good.

I don't think Rangers fans will have anything to do with "masses".

I'm absolutely gutted - gut-wrenchingly sore inside! :( I've never really knew how bad things were till October, really. I never use to care about they kind of things because I've only been a supporter for 8/9 years and I'm only 18. I'd much rather I didn't get to the 2006 and 2007 cup finals; I never got to see my team in Europe, despite being knocked out at the first stage....I never asked for any of that, I've never been a glory hunter. I wished the past was different and we had someone sensible in charge who made up a viable, sustainable, football club.

I've always been a Pars fan, since 2004-2005. I always will be. Will I support a NewCo? I don't know, tbh...I'll need to consider it, if and when that scenario arises.

The memories which have been created, mostly struggles to avoid relegation tbh, will always live me forever. I'm so glad I was around to see us win the SFL1 title in 2011; it's the best football fans' feeling, when your team lift that shiny trophy up to the sky.

Thank you for all the memories, I love you DAFC, Rest In Peace! :(

I'm absolutely gutted - gut-wrenchingly sore inside! :( I've never really knew how bad things were till October, really. I never use to care about they kind of things because I've only been a supporter for 8/9 years and I'm only 18. I'd much rather I didn't get to the 2006 and 2007 cup finals; I never got to see my team in Europe, despite being knocked out at the first stage....I never asked for any of that, I've never been a glory hunter. I wished the past was different and we had someone sensible in charge who made up a viable, sustainable, football club.

I've always been a Pars fan, since 2004-2005. I always will be. Will I support a NewCo? I don't know, tbh...I'll need to consider it, if and when that scenario arises.

The memories which have been created, mostly struggles to avoid relegation tbh, will always live me forever. I'm so glad I was around to see us win the SFL1 title in 2011; it's the best football fans' feeling, when your team lift that shiny trophy up to the sky.

I wish I never went to the final in 2006 as well...

Horrendous news.

The thing is, most of them aren't even marching off to Glasgow week in week out. But everyone knows that.

Feel so sorry for Pars fans. I can't begin to imagine how I would feel.

This post is quite touching, tbh.

Thoughts go out to the fans. Must be horrible knowing your club is about to die. This Masterton needs hounded.

Why are you so sympathetic on P&B, yet boastful on Twitter? I'm not having a go btw, just a genuine question.

Why are you so sympathetic on P&B, yet boastful on Twitter? I'm not having a go btw, just a genuine question.

I'm looking at it from both sides. I sympathise with the fans having to go through it all and know it must be horrible but at the same I take pleasure in knowing that justice is being done after the cheating by those in control of the club. Have a look through my tweets and you'll see a few tweets showing my support for you all as well.

Morton 24 games 48 points +19 goals
Partick 22 games 44 points +24 goals
Livingston 23 games 37 points +11 goals
Raith 22 games 30 points +3 goals
Falkirk 24 games 30 points -3 goals
Hamilton 22 games 28 points 0 goals
Dumbarton 22 games 24 points -20 goals
Cowden 23 games 23 points -1 goals
Airdrie 24 games 15 points -33 goals

I make that the updated league table. Raith Rovers - taking the piss.

Masterton and Dunfermline will have got what they deserved after they just about killed us. f**k them.

From a supporter of a team that took advantage of the Rovers (Marvin et al) and eventually paid for a Cup win by going bust.

Five home games left and will be lucky to get £160, 000 taking off VAT - or will VAT not be paid?

Hopefully the Rovers money goes straight to wages or local creditors and not used to pay the administrators.

How much did Diff & Phelps charge sevco? Just under four million? And they were mates rates :o

If an administrator was appointed, you would hope that the fans would rally round for these games as decent attendances would be vital. Also, you could ask season ticket holders to pay in for these games. So, if you got 5 x say 3500 at an average of £15 that would be £262,500 gross. Knock off VAT and you are left with over £200k . Then add fans fund raising and other gestures of help such as Raith have made. I would be disappointed if my own club did not do something similar along the lines of handing over whatever is earned beyond a "normal" Dunfermline away gate. An administrator could have over £300k to run the club for maybe 8 weeks.

Thats around £150k per month with no payment towards historic debts required. Put in perspective league leaders Morton's entire first team squad only costs just over a third of that per month. Time is bought. The old directors are out An insolvency practitioner is dealing with the debts. Players get their money from the redundancy payments fund. Meantime the supporters trust or whatever organisation gets their a*se in gear or someone else acquires the club.

FFS somebody will have to tell me why that's impossible. Surely its not because the present directors will not sign the papers?

Mastercunt was never likely to forego some sort of substantial payback for the level of debt, despite that debt being funded by his dodgy bank loan (ie MORE debt).

His fat greedy eyes are firmly on the potential resale value of the ground to development. Fuckin' parasite.

Watch out for anyone launching 11th hour bids to that weasel to take control...... could be another fuckin' wolf at the door - just like Chuckles Green at Newcunto FC.

In this regard I'd back Pars fans "walking away".