Walking Down The Halbeath Road

6 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Lads, if you can win your three games before the derby,  then lose the derby itself, that would be just great.

I’ve just now realised we’re playing Inverness on a Wednesday night between Christmas and New Year.

That sounds like a freezing 1-1 draw.

37 minutes ago, 101 said:

That's a statement, not a question.

In all seriousness, looking forward to this. Think there are some important questions needing answered by Ross and Nick and hopefully they are asked. Are they going to do a Falkirk style livestream or recording for those that can't make it?

20 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

That's a statement, not a question.

In all seriousness, looking forward to this. Think there are some important questions needing answered by Ross and Nick and hopefully they are asked. Are they going to do a Falkirk style livestream or recording for those that can't make it?

No, the event won't be recorded beyond a written note of the meeting, people who can't attend should be able to participate via Buffy on .net

I hope people get their questions answered also my dealings thus far with Nick have been positive and he's certainly been honest and open where possible.

4 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I'm not using dot net to ask questions. We should be able to submit them either via COWS or a neutral party, which dot net certainly is not.

100% 

I refuse to give that cesspit forum any time at all. 

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

I'm not using dot net to ask questions. We should be able to submit them either via COWS or a neutral party, which dot net certainly is not.

If anyone has any questions please let me know, if they aren't raised I'll raise them on your behalf, I have offered this in the past.

The reason you can interact on the night via .net is this is how Buffy who ably provides the update posts, there certainly would be no issue with someone doing something similar on the other forums albeit I recognise that's not exactly practical for someone in Germany.

I personally would be against holding it on the clubs website as this is the supporters chance to hold the club to account so feel it should be as separate as is possible, indeed this is the first time it's not been a member of the organising committee chairing the meeting.