Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I think there's now a weird rule where you have to play a friendly during a scheduled international period if you don't have a competitive game.

Graham and Dorrans are on the bench today. The team bus could take a detour on the way home and drop them off, or stop in any dark woods, open the door and say "You're free now boy!" like Homer does to Chief Wiggum.

Sky Sports App saying Dorrans is starting? Anyway we're 1-0 down.

9 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

As everyone was saying, it was just a matter of bringing in Dorrans and McCann and the title charge would be back on.

And bringing on Ross Graham to add a defensive solidity other players just can't provide to see the game out.

6 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Nice to see the wee team get their first league win of the season 😉

Seriously though, well done getting the monkey of yer backs, dont want to see you's in danger of the trapdoor

Then you are a better man than I sir, as I delighted in your playoff relegation and the whole 'Roaring back' comedy.

P.S. Another fantastic win for your lot again today. A shot at the title must be the target now? You'll almost certainly finish in a playoff place at least? January will be big, as I imagine Kilmarnock and Partick will strengthen, so McGlynn's business in the market will be vital.

Edited by DA Baracus

15 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Then you are a better man than I sir, as I delighted in your playoff relegation and the whole 'Roaring back' comedy.

P.S. Another fantastic win for your lot again today. A shot at the title must be the target now? You'll almost certainly finish in a playoff place at least? January will be big, as I imagine Kilmarnock and Partick will strengthen, so McGlynn's business in the market will be vital.

Long way to go but its good to be up there and if we can keep in Killies slip stream a couple of signings or good loanees may see us get there.

In McGlynn we trust , as we all say