Walking Down The Halbeath Road

3 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Oke doke BooBoo, sorry to hear you got the bullet from Accies mate, tell your buddy Yogi that when you look up quality managers, his name isn't anywhere to be seen. If a quality manager was a place he wouldn't be in the same postcode as it, not even in the same Country, probably not even be in the same continent.

I have only been in Hamilton 3 times buddy. Wrong track mate

Best Wishes

BooBoo

ps - is that stand roof at the macaroni still leaking

I'm fairly certain yogi has said relatively the same things at every club he has managed. He's a walking cliché. I think he will keep you up this season but I think it will be dependant on sorting out your cm. I'm also wondering how shields is still at the club when he's been involved over such a long spell of absolute dross for you. I'm probably in the minority where I'd rather you did stay up for the Derby games but I'll enjoy it if hughes did live up to what most rovers fans seem to think.

5 minutes ago, grumswall said:

I'm fairly certain yogi has said relatively the same things at every club he has managed. He's a walking cliché. I think he will keep you up this season but I think it will be dependant on sorting out your cm. I'm also wondering how shields is still at the club when he's been involved over such a long spell of absolute dross for you. I'm probably in the minority where I'd rather you did stay up for the Derby games but I'll enjoy it if hughes did live up to what most rovers fans seem to think.

Listen carefully - Pep could not have kept that RR team up. If Rovers do not get serious investment they will very soon be the rd force in Fife. The PARs are now sorted and will invest in the window and go from strength to strength

1 minute ago, darry111 said:

Listen carefully - Pep could not have kept that RR team up. If Rovers do not get serious investment they will very soon be the rd force in Fife. The PARs are now sorted and will invest in the window and go from strength to strength

3rd force in fife

Going against what most have said but I’m quite optimistic about Yogi being appointed. Not everyone’s cup of tea but I think it’ll work well, each to their own I suppose. He was who I wanted after Petrie/Dick in the summer and probably was just behind Petrie or Robbo this time. Think he’ll get us out of this mess, I’m sure he’s learned from mistakes and is ready to give this a good go. Has my full backing! 

Edited by The Toun Clock

3 minutes ago, darry111 said:

3rd force in fife

2 minutes ago, Terry_Tibbs said:

Why did Yogi walk away from Ross County?

Seem to remember Hughes claiming it was County’s decision tbh.

I know not everyone is thrilled with Hughes but I’d still rather have him than that racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semitic arsehole up at Dingwall