Walking Down The Halbeath Road

40 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

I’m led to believe that @scottygerrard on Twitter is the son of one of our directors. If so, there are some pretty serious leaks on his Twitter. In addition to the below, he’s also spoken about our team selection in advance of games.

de5ee6a29b966299ece9a48a0ccdd377.jpg

8cb2d12242007be97a24ef066f966133.jpg

If that really is a director's son that is completely ridiculous

If that really is a director's son that is completely ridiculous

This interaction from 2019 certainly seems to suggest he is. I simply searched ‘scottygerrard director’ on Twitter to find this. But it’s worrying he was telling people about us making a massive loss in the 18/19 season, long before the board confirmed it!

0bfedcd10a6cdb6dcc52c47b34f3186b.jpg

Aye, just wonder why his username isn't similar to his "name"

He has photos of him with (now ex-) players on his Twitter. Do you have contacts in the club? Just aware you’ve posted updates regarding supporters council meetings. If so, might be worth at least flagging this to them.

Admittedly, he looks a bit scruffy to be a director’s son. But the person who told me about this seemed very certain that this is Ian Hunter’s son. I don’t know Ian or his son, so genuinely can’t say for certain, just passing on what I was told about this ‘leak’

23 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Have heard from another (reliable) source that Robbo is indeed the man for the job.

Would have no issues at all with that.

Might not work out but certainly a far better and more realistic candidate than Grant or most of the jokers who have been suggested so far.

7 hours ago, CallumPar said:

I’m led to believe that @scottygerrard on Twitter is the son of one of our directors. If so, there are some pretty serious leaks on his Twitter. In addition to the below, he’s also spoken about our team selection in advance of games.

de5ee6a29b966299ece9a48a0ccdd377.jpg

8cb2d12242007be97a24ef066f966133.jpg

He is the son of one of our directors 

Would be happy with that. Did a great job at ICT and I think we need someone with experience, due to the situation we’re in.

I’d be happy with Robertson too. He always seems to speak highly of the club but I thought he was pretty committed to inverness so it’d be hard to lure him away from that.

8 hours ago, CallumPar said:

He has photos of him with (now ex-) players on his Twitter. Do you have contacts in the club? Just aware you’ve posted updates regarding supporters council meetings. If so, might be worth at least flagging this to them.

Admittedly, he looks a bit scruffy to be a director’s son. But the person who told me about this seemed very certain that this is Ian Hunter’s son. I don’t know Ian or his son, so genuinely can’t say for certain, just passing on what I was told about this ‘leak’

6d97795b0ef7d4ba491e80e654c84cb8.jpg

The football club are aware of the account.

I assumed it was going to be someone in their teens/twenties that guy looks old enough to know better.

Robbo has a job behind the scenes at Caley, head of football operations or something along those lines? One of the ICT fans will be able to confirm.

Aye that’s my understanding of it just now. Tbh I thought he’d packed in the management due to personal circumstances, wasn’t that the reason for him stepping down as manager?

Robbo is Sporting Director at ICT and I'm pretty sure he is settled up north (unlike someone like Hughes who continued to commute to Inverness whilst manager). That's not to say he might not be tempted by a return to management and relocate but it might be less tempting given his current location. Guess we'll find out in the coming days.

Wee plug for our interview with Robbo from a few months back where he talked about his reasons for taking a break from football and his new role at ICT:

ETA: There are timestamps in the pod description if you want to skip over stuff :)

Edited by RiG