Gusty wind

Wet and very windy

Stormy

Farcical

Wind on their backs

Notorious Gayfield conditions

Wind advantage

Conditions

Also have a look at the photo of Gayfield they've used!

Totally agree - bad "journalism" at its laziest.  If that's all they can report on Arbroath this season......

12 hours ago, CallumPar said:

Hadn’t read the match preview until reading the above about it. It really is horrific. At one point it mentions our 5 goals in 11 games. Then the league standings section mentions our 6 scored and 15 conceded. To be fair, with the last one, I think they just haven’t bothered updating post Tuesday - although they’ve updated the points tally and form, to show that extra point… add in Arbroath being x points ahead of us and the conditions bearing us, rather than the football team (seriously, how disrespectful is that?!) and it shows how amateur and unprofessional we are, even down to our website. I don’t care if it’s run by volunteers, we’re a professional football club and shouldn’t have our official website reading like a teenager’s fan blog.

Screenshotted examples, so that people don’t have to waste their time reading it all.

d2819c3a457cf95e9eef2d7dced2341a.jpg
061c487e870cb7c0e02a49abb6379bec.jpg
c9d7a69b060a03a93b9a28e308e83860.jpg
28001fc7a5b1428ff5ca31f236b94c68.jpg

"Dunfermline were not as much beaten by a football side but by the stormy February weather"

Honestly who comes up with and who signs off on this absolute sh*te. It's actually infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

"Dunfermline were not as much beaten by a football side but by the stormy February weather"

Honestly who comes up with and who signs off on this absolute sh*te. It's actually infuriating. 

Honestly hate this club at the moment. Everything is rotten about it. Spouting utter trash in statements and on their official website. Sick of it. 

Here’s the forecast for tomorrow, doesn’t quite fit the narrative. Mind you, the conditions for our recent Friday night match with Kilmarnock were almost perfect but that didn’t stop the media and some Killie fans from coming out with the same cliched shite.

47F2F8B0-C928-42AE-B1D1-55229723AE2D.png

1 minute ago, Tattie36 said:

Here’s the forecast for tomorrow, doesn’t quite fit the narrative. Mind you, the conditions for our recent Friday night match with Kilmarnock were almost perfect but that didn’t stop the media and some Killie fans from coming out with the same cliched shite.

If Arbroath win tomorrow then it'll be down to the football played, not the conditions.

1 hour ago, Tattie36 said:

Christ, charge yer phone. 

2 hours ago, The Toun Clock said:

Maybe the Falkirk fans should play the stormy February weather, then we'll see who's really responsible for their team being sh[email protected] 

Presumably this would need to be a H & A double-header, can't have the stormy weather getting an unfair advantage. 

That article is beyond embarrassing.. no disrespect to Arbroath but it shows how far we have fallen in recent years that we’re making umpteen excuses about them beating us comfortably. It’s got to the stage now where I hope we lose tomorrow, & if we do I hope it’s about 5- zip.. a result so embarrassing that he cannot possibly be in a job on Monday morning. While I’m at it.. i cannot believe some of the stuff I’ve read on .Net over the last few days. There’s genuinely people (quite a few) who have said we should stick by grant, someone was “certain” we would avoid relegation despite every statistic saying otherwise, someone claiming calling grant names (which weren’t even nearly offensive) will “affect his family for years” etc.

1 hour ago, OwenDAFC said:

. i cannot believe some of the stuff I’ve read on .Net over the last few days. There’s genuinely people (quite a few) who have said we should stick by grant, someone was “certain” we would avoid relegation despite every statistic saying otherwise, someone claiming calling grant names (which weren’t even nearly offensive) will “affect his family for years” etc.

Maybe if they all get together they could sook the ball into the Arbroath net.

54 minutes ago, OwenDAFC said:

That article is beyond embarrassing.. no disrespect to Arbroath but it shows how far we have fallen in recent years that we’re making umpteen excuses about them beating us comfortably. It’s got to the stage now where I hope we lose tomorrow, & if we do I hope it’s about 5- zip.. a result so embarrassing that he cannot possibly be in a job on Monday morning. While I’m at it.. i cannot believe some of the stuff I’ve read on .Net over the last few days. There’s genuinely people (quite a few) who have said we should stick by grant, someone was “certain” we would avoid relegation despite every statistic saying otherwise, someone claiming calling grant names (which weren’t even nearly offensive) will “affect his family for years” etc.

Aye, they dobbers are tuned to the moon. The sites reeking of strong tory vibes and they eat their cereal with a fork.