Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Late equaliser - good

Dom Thomas booked for over-celebrating - good

Getting rid of an under-contract player who has taken the piss out of his team mates - good management 

A win would be nice but maybe there are some tiny shoots of recovery? You can do it Peter! One day there will be a Hollywood film about how he turned things around. 

47 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Did he? he certainly should have done but I didn’t see the ref do it.

I couldn’t even listen to the game as was working in a place with no phone signal. Just saw it in the evening when I got enough signal to update sky scores app and the first thing I saw was about Thomas being booked in about 96 minutes. Wouldn’t be unusual for that to have been bollocks though. 

1 hour ago, CallumPar said:

By the way, we have played 819 minutes of competitive football (not including stoppage time, or the abandoned Raith match) since we were last ahead in a football match. It’s been over 9 games now.

Why so negative?.  We've not conceded in over 15 minutes of football,  and one of the most recent scorers in the league.  Its stuff like that that makes you believe we can win the league.  Christ I'm not sure why we can't win the champions league this year.

Aye you’s might be in a bad way, but I watched that full Falkirk QandA last night. Jesus Christ. 😂😂😂

The difference between you’s, Falkirk and ourselves seems way apart right now. But with football we all know this could change in the space of a couple of weeks. 

17 minutes ago, Wardy said:

Aye you’s might be in a bad way, but I watched that full Falkirk QandA last night. Jesus Christ. 😂😂😂

The difference between you’s, Falkirk and ourselves seems way apart right now. But with football we all know this could change in the space of a couple of weeks. 

This video should be shown to our board today, almost like a modern day Charles Dickens "the shite of seasons yet to come" style short story. 

59 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

This video should be shown to our board today, almost like a modern day Charles Dickens "the shite of seasons yet to come" style short story. 

Splendid!😂😂😂😂

Heard a similar story tbh. In turn it absolutely cunted the clubs covid bubble. 

I don't see why any club would have any sort of covid bubble in place given there are basically no restrictions on people in this country doing whatever they want now.

I don't see why any club would have any sort of covid bubble in place given there are basically no restrictions on people in this country doing whatever they want now.
No restrictions by law but the club has a responsibility still to minimise any covid risks as an outbreak could lead to a team being severely weakened or unable to fulfil a fixture.

4 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
14 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

lead to a team being severely weakened or unable to fulfil a fixture.

Is that not Peter Grant's job ?

Edited by keyser_soze

Yet, every club does have a bubble, as well as having restrictions in place regarding changing/shower facilities and distancing/mask wearing in the changing rooms/on the bench on a match day. This is probably due to lack of players being fully vaccinated. If there weren’t still restrictions at clubs then every unvaccinated player would have to isolate after any teammate tested positive. The clubs would then be unable to argue that they had taken all reasonable precautions to avoid this and would be forced to forfeit games.