Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Oooft!
Mr Watson speaking out but not the type of language you'd use if intending to still be there the next day! Asking your manager to crawl up....... I'll leave it there.
Very impolite terms is putting it mildly.

Surely nobody actually believes that Wikipedia nonsense?!

3 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Surely nobody actually believes that Wikipedia nonsense?!

The entry for Willie Gibson was spot on.

Willie Gibson stormed out of the Falkirk Stadium after being substituted on 21st February 2012 and 'stormed home in his Peugeot 306, Falkirk manager Steven Pressley advised Willie 'would never play for Falkirk again for being 'a wee petulant fanny'. [10]

Willie Gibson (footballer, born 1984) - Wikipedia

6 hours ago, The Toun Clock said:

A lot of rumours circulating social media and .net that he went on holiday during the international break after being told that wasn’t allowed. 

Heard a similar story tbh. In turn it absolutely cunted the clubs covid bubble. 

Complete dickhead behaviour if that is the case. Putting fellow team mates at risk of getting covid and time on the sidelines or worse.

Another impression of Watson I got the longer he stayed with us, was that he wasn't a guy you wanted in the trenches with you.

The first time I noticed that was the game against Arbroath when it was blowing a hurricane. He came out with a stinking attitude from the start. Clearly in the huff that the game had gone ahead, he basically moaned and waved his arms about the whole game, moping about the pitch like Kevin the teenager from the  Harry Enfield show. I was raging at him that day. His whole body language told you everything. The first bit of adversity and he folds.

It has also be evident this season that he's been the first to crack under Peter Grant's shite tenure.  I understand people getting frustrated but there's personal and professional pride at the same time. The other players are showing this even though they must be extremely frustrated with the current situation. 

Edited by Chubbychops

Sounds like Watson hasn't changed much from his Rovers days. 

In isolation he looked a good player but he was part of a defence that routinely shipped 3 or 4 goals at home and then seemed to take offence when the team would get pelters from the stands for this. 

I could well believe the rumours about him going on holiday. 

Peter Grant in June:

“The young boys will get an opportunity because I played seventeen year olds for Alloa. I think it is important, if they are good enough I am not interested in their age.”

Peter Grant in October:

“I thought the group was maybe too young to make Paul that main core of things but he’s proven he can play in every game he has played in this season.”

What an absolute fanny.

Obviously it shows a complete lack of respect for the manager but it also shows a total lack of respect for his team mates, the fans & our club in general.

Well rid.

Just now, Cardle is Magic said:

Wish I was ITK to hear all these rumours that leak out of our club like a fucking sieve.

On this occasion I'm glad there's a story simmering as the statement hangs him out to dry, probably for legal reasons.

4 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

Complete dickhead behaviour if that is the case. Putting fellow team mates at risk of getting covid and time on the sidelines or worse.

Another impression of Watson I got the longer he stayed with us, was that he wasn't a guy you wanted in the trenches with you.

The first time I noticed that was the game against Arbroath when it was blowing a hurricane. He came out with a stinking attitude from the start. Clearly in the huff that the game had gone ahead, he basically moaned and waved his arms about the whole game, moping about the pitch like Kevin the teenager from the  Harry Enfield show. I was raging at him that day. His whole body language told you everything. The first bit of adversity and he folds.

It has also be evident this season that he's been the first to crack under Peter Grant's shite tenure.  I understand people getting frustrated but there's personal and professional pride at the same time. The other players are showing this even though they must be extremely frustrated with the current situation. 

Agree with everything you've said