Walking Down The Halbeath Road

"The coaching team put the focus on the defence in order to reduce the number of goals conceded so that we would have a better opportunity to win games."

Well it does help when you drop a goalie and defender who are as good as starting two goals down and bin a formation that had multiple players playing out of position. I didn`t think it would take the whole coaching team 6+ games to fathom that out.

"Peter has proven in the past that he can handle such a difficult situation"

Absolute bullshit. In what position was this achieved? He`s been a failure as a coach and a manager everywhere he`s been FFS.

"However, the events of the last few weeks have certainly not made for a positive portrayal of our club to our new investors and potential new sponsors"

Whereas the the on-field performances have?? Absolute nonsense - I`m pretty sure a dozen angry supporters at the end of a game would be less of a concern to them than relegation to League One and the financial ruin that would go with it.

"The board would like to state that the behaviour of a handful of supporters at the end of Saturday`s match was completely unacceptable"

Was this really necessary? I am pretty sure I would have struggled to contain my anger if I`d just wasted £50+ and a full day travelling up and down the length of the country to witness that performance. Ignorance is sometimes bliss, unfortunately the board can notice a dozen fans hurling abuse but can`t somehow notice that Peter Grant was an utterly horrendous appointment and somehow believe he is the right man to take us out of the position we are in.

For me this has now changed from getting rid of Grant to getting rid of Grant and the board. They have threw the supporters under the bus and fans have to take a stand against the utter tripe they have came out with today. 

Many people have cancelled their lifeline subscription, hardly anyone will be at the Killie game and when Killie absolutely pump us, how the FVCK can they keep it going?

Well if that was an attempt to polish the turd that is currently the misfortunes of DAFC then it was nothing but an epic fail. A horrendous piece of PR.

I'm wary of rejoicing in an other club's misfortunes because these things can easily rebound and you can soon find yourself wallowing in your own club's problems but after that verbal diahorrea...🏖️.. beckons.

1 minute ago, embow said:

Well if that was an attempt to polish the turd that is currently the misfortunes of DAFC then it was nothing but an epic fail. A horrendous piece of PR.

I'm wary of rejoicing in an other club's misfortunes because these things can easily rebound and you can soon find yourself wallowing in your own club's problems but after that verbal diahorrea...🏖️.. beckons.

Nah fuckin wire in man, I'd be doing the exact same if Raith had Peter Grant and that statement.

In terms of self-inflicted damage on the club from the board room, I would say today is up there with sacking Jim Leishman in 1990 and bringing in Iain Munro.

I'm genuinely shocked. There has to be resignations after this.

Our former general manager Mike Mlotkiewicz has hinted on social media in recent times that there something rotten in the board room. I think it's becoming clear that the whole place stinks.  

Edited by Chubbychops

I'm wary of rejoicing in an other club's misfortunes because these things can easily rebound and you can soon find yourself wallowing in your own club's problems but after that verbal diahorrea..... beckons.

As Declan says above, go ahead. I’d be quick to laugh and make jokes at other clubs’ expense if they were this much of a shambles.

As fans, I don’t think we deserve this. I don’t think fans of any club do. But the board and those who have been involved in making any of these decisions, or issuing this statement 100% deserve the slagging that they’re getting. The club deserve to be a laughing stock and have everyone else making fun of them.

1 minute ago, Chubbychops said:

In terms of self-inflicted damage on the club from the boardroom, I would say today is up there with sacking Jim Leishman in 1990 and bringing in Iain Munro.

I'm genuinely shocked. There has to be resignations after this.

The bit about Leishman and Munro is  what I said in my email when I was cancelling the lifeline. 

11 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

For me this has now changed from getting rid of Grant to getting rid of Grant and the board. They have threw the supporters under the bus and fans have to take a stand against the utter tripe they have came out with today. 

Many people have cancelled their lifeline subscription, hardly anyone will be at the Killie game and when Killie absolutely pump us, how the FVCK can they keep it going?

Can't see it, it would need serious money to change it at board room level. 

Hate to say it but it looks like Dunfermline appear to be taking over from Sevco as Scotlands joke club.

The Banter Years pt. ll...........................................

At least this time the fans are not walking away. Stick in lads and get it right up them.

That’s because he was quite clearly offside, the excuses are bad enough in themselves but that part in the statement is genuinely just false.
6DE3FE39-1813-47D5-B378-19EAF098B9A6.thumb.jpeg.8f16e0116831ebf9dee42bf26001d578.jpeg
Is that lifted straight from the Parstv highlights or did you add the line?

Assuming it's lifted straight from the highlights it makes the statement even more ludicrous... if that's even possible!