Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Surely this Meggle character has to go if Grant does after that?

I highly doubt a consortium will sell up after 13 months. I could be wrong as this is Scottish football but I would think it's unlikely.

This board are going to be here in one version or another for a long time if all their earlier comments are to be believed, however a relegation might put pains to that.

Was angry at the statement they made calling out fan behaviour in December 2018. Was angry at their handling of things during the pandemic with the decision not to furlough players beyond the end of May. To this, I'm just numb. What a massive "f**k you" that is to the fanbase. So arrogant its unreal.

The other thing - was the behaviour of Dunfermline fans at Queens actually that bad? From the videos I saw, it was just booing and shouting at the players and, especially, Grant. It was hardly Marseille-esque ‘burn down the training ground’ stuff. Maybe there was more to it that wasn’t filmed, but you’ll get that at every club in the country when it transpires that the manager is a total charlatan.

Wow. What a terrible, terrible statement.
I've read it a few times now and can't really believe they chose to publish that.

For weeks fans have been saying that they've never felt more disconnected from the club, the board obviously saw that as a challenge.

I dont think I'll be back now until things change. This is way more than a problem with Peter Grant though, the board must see that they've basically turned on their own fanbase here and lost any support they had.

Wholesale changes are needed at the club. We need somebody with a spine to lead us going forward, not some whiney shitebag businessman who likes to blame everyone but himself.

What a time to be a pars fan.

55 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

https://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=DAFC_Board_Statement&ID=13369

That might be the worst statement I've ever read. 

Not wanting to act like an ITK w****r, but I was able to get a photo of Thomas Meggle penning that statement earlier today.

facetache.png.236a8189e1d3ab2e2d9d4866e2db80ea.png

2 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

The other thing - was the behaviour of Dunfermline fans at Queens actually that bad? From the videos I saw, it was just booing and shouting at the players and, especially, Grant. It was hardly Marseille-esque ‘burn down the training ground’ stuff. Maybe there was more to it that wasn’t filmed, but you’ll get that at every club in the country when it transpires that the manager is a total charlatan.

It was a group of young boys shouting at the worst manager we have had in 30 years. Couple of them were held back. No-one made an attempt whatsoever to do something serious ie jump on the pitch or throw missiles etc. It was really standard stuff. I've seen worse. 

2 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

It was a group of young boys shouting at the worst manager we have had in 30 years. Couple of them were held back. No-one made an attempt whatsoever to do something serious ie jump on the pitch or throw missiles etc. It was really standard stuff. I've seen worse. 

Aye it was real “hawd me back” stuff. If anybody had been that determined they could have easily got on that pitch.