Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I remember back to our days when Angelo Massone was in charge, he once put out a statement which he forced our tannoy announcer to read on the day of the game, from the centre of the pitch. It was unadulterated, inflammatory wind and pish.

It was also nothing as bad as that statement from your board. 

You're a good club, that deserves far better than that incendiary shite. Get them out. 

You can pretty much summarise that statement as 'Peter Grant is doing nothing wrong, the results are going to turn round and the only reason they haven't yet is because you ingrate b*****ds aren't being supportive enough. Now keep paying your money and shut the f**k up unless it's something we want to hear, you utter scum.'

Predictably when we expect our comatosed owners to act, we instead end up with the fans getting a lecture on behaviour. Arrogant b*****ds. They are on their own.

Another lifeline cancelled and one big f**k off to our owners and board. Done with it after reading that. Fucking fuming.

2 minutes ago, smpar said:

The transparency from the Club used to be admirable in recent years. How has that openness fucked off so quickly? How has the Club suddenly turned just as arrogant as Peter Grant himself?

Oh, they’re being very open with that statement. They know better than us and the fans should all shut the f**k up and eat their cereal.

Dear oh dear, that has to be one of the worst statements I've read since... well, since Hearts last year tbh, but still mighty tough competition. Daring to have a pop at the fans at potentially jeopardising sponsors is just asking to also lose attendances rapidly.

https://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=DAFC_Board_Statement&ID=13369

That might be the worst statement I've ever read. 
When I read this I thought it couldn't be worse than ones we've done before but I'm absolutely amazed by that. It's bad enough having the budget the Pars have and being bottom of the league but to try to justify it before then slaughtering fans for getting upset is incredible. I'm properly chuckling away at it still.

It should have stopped short at the last paragraph. If they truly believe he can turn this around, then that's their decision so fair enough come out and say that. But which absolute fanny decided to finish off by slagging off the very people who you're trying to keep onside.

If I'm reading it correctly that's come straight from RM. I've been undecided about his involvement but he can f**k right off as well. Disgusting way to treat your paying customers, who've already suffered enough this season.

Oh, they’re being very open with that statement. They know better than us and the fans should all shut the f**k up and eat their cereal.

I think they be biting the hands that feeds. It’s hard to make change after they’ve already got their hands on your ST cash. Even if you do go on and make a turnaround (which I doubt) I think Grant’s race is run. You couldn’t have picked a harder game to appease the situation v Killie at home.

My best guess is he’ll be away before the end of October. Once the trust from the fans has gone so should he.

A poor statement generalising fans who I’m sure for some will be angry and disappointed as they support the club through thick and thin as well as being well behaved.

1 minute ago, da_no_1 said:

It should have stopped short at the last paragraph. If they truly believe he can turn this around, then that's their decision so fair enough come out and say that. But which absolute fanny decided to finish off by slagging off the very people who you're trying to keep onside.

Spot on, our new owners have a sports marketing guru at the heart of their team and yet it seems incredibly misplaced.

3 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

If I'm reading it correctly that's come straight from RM. I've been undecided about his involvement but he can f**k right off as well. Disgusting way to treat your paying customers, who've already suffered enough this season.

The last paragraph is undoubtedly the worst but the whole statement is unfiltered pish, polished with terrible excuses.