Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Sweaty Morph.

They'd be the first to stick it to us if we weren't operating too well so let them sook up the karma, especially the delusion that they are a stick on for promotion. Sorry...were a stick on😂

Edited by embow

5 minutes ago, Michael W said:

Grant can be seen applauding the fans for a few seconds in one of the videos posted earlier. Hard to tell from a distance but it looked very much the act of a man who knows that his jotters are being readied. 

Just out of curiosity, at what distance can you start to tell what's going through someone's head? 

13 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

While obviously Petrie would presumably be the main target, who else is out there that you’d want and could realistically get (i.e. not Derek fucking McInnes)?

I accept the point that literally anybody would be an upgrade on Peter Grant. 

Jim McIntyre is probably fairly high on any potential list. 

Sorry lads this one is my fault as I put you on my coupon after your fight back on Wednesday as I thought it’d give you the confidence to get a few points. PG surely gone after this otherwise it’s just delaying the inevitable.  Can’t even understand how you’re so poor as there’s decent players in your squad most had you as the team to challenge Killie for top. No idea who you bring in to sort this out but it’s certainly not McInnes and the Plastic Whistle fan suggesting this may have been on the glue. Dick Campbell is an interesting one but might be comfy at Arbroath.  Anyway no piss taking intended so enjoy a few beers tonight there’s a long way to go this season. 

2 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Sorry lads this one is my fault as I put you on my coupon after your fight back on Wednesday as I thought it’d give you the confidence to get a few points.

You reckoned without 'Fifeskelper' Lee Connelly. 😉

Edited by Skyline Drifter

You would imagine he'd be gone after this ... losing to the likes of QOS is likely to be enough to trigger the ejector seat.

But from the outside looking in it doesn't have the look of a complete disaster yet. There's 75% of the season still to be played and there's some decent players in that squad, so the top 4 playoffs should still be possible with the right appointment.

1 minute ago, Otis Blue said:

You would imagine he'd be gone after this ... losing to the likes of QOS is likely to be enough to trigger the ejector seat.

But from the outside looking in it doesn't have the look of a complete disaster yet. There's 75% of the season still to be played and there's some decent players in that squad, so the top 4 playoffs should still be possible with the right appointment.

2/10.

Petrie SHOULD be the number one priority, but no-one really knows what his status is in terms of wanting to go full-time. I suppose there is no harm in us asking the question, but I really can’t see us going for someone currently in a job.

It’ll be the usual suspects that are favourites. If I was to put a bet on it, I’d say Yogi Hughes will be our next manager, which is uninspiring but it seems the most likely.