Walking Down The Halbeath Road

When Inverness beat us next weekend, we’ll be 17 points off top spot after 5 games. We’re approaching mid-September and we’re already well out of the title race.

If Grant stays a couple more months then I have no doubt we will be relegated. Get rid of him now and it still won’t be pretty but there’s time to try and stem the bleeding.

He can’t survive this can he? Make it stop [emoji31]

You're stuck with him until the Raith game at least. Hopefully you win that game and it gives him a stay of execution but I fully expect you to lose and him getting the can just in time to face us.

5 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Apparently our captain was calling fans w*****s and telling them to f**k off at full time. Contributed absolutely nothing since Grant brought him in and is now abusing the fans. His contract can be ripped up too.

Didn't see that but the fans were certainly loud at calling for the managers head and weren't happy with the individual performances of a few players. Although Dorrans was hardly the worst culprit.

Peter Grant is the worst c**t in Scottish football an that's difficult when that includes Craig Levein Stevie Frail Davie Irons Neil Lennon and finally Malky McKay.  I'm delighted it's went to shit for him at Dunfermline.  Sack the c**t and bring in Yogi.  

9 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Peter Grant is the worst c**t in Scottish football an that's difficult when that includes Craig Levein Stevie Frail Davie Irons Neil Lennon and finally Malky McKay.  I'm delighted it's went to shit for him at Dunfermline.  Sack the c**t and bring in Yogi.  

Worse than a racist? Give your self a shake.

Edited by 101

The crazy thing here is that you do have a good squad on paper. The situation IS fixable, but only once you get rid of the cancer managing them.

Worse hiring than Hopkin at Ayr, worst since we hired McIntyre imo. Genuinely hilarious he was even brought in in the first place.

Yogi is coming home to Somerset.