Walking Down The Halbeath Road

12 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
39 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:
At least all of our posts will look funny when Peter Grant holds that trophy high in the West Fife sky next May emoji471.png

You've started early today! Tempted to crack one open myself now.

Off to Hampden tonight, reality can wait until tomorrow 👋🏼

4 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

At least all of our posts will look funny when Peter Grant holds that trophy high in the West Fife sky next May 🏆

It’s certainly a possibility, though we’d all spare a thought for the terrible tragedy that wiped out the other nine teams.

Afternoon Pars fans. Where is a good spot to leave the motor for our game in a couple of weeks, ideally somewhere that allows relatively quick escape onto the M90 to head north after the match? Seems to be plenty of residential streets around the ground but I suspect there will be restrictions on a match day. 

Cheers!

7 minutes ago, RiG said:

Afternoon Pars fans. Where is a good spot to leave the motor for our game in a couple of weeks, ideally somewhere that allows relatively quick escape onto the M90 to head north after the match? Seems to be plenty of residential streets around the ground but I suspect there will be restrictions on a match day. 

Cheers!

No restrictions other than on Halbeath road and a small section of double yellow on the roads immediately off it. Best actual car park is Leys Road though.

17 minutes ago, 101 said:

No restrictions other than on Halbeath road and a small section of double yellow on the roads immediately off it. Best actual car park is Leys Road though.

Not for a quick exit onto the M90 it isn't!

Depends how far you are willing to walk and if you are OK parking on a residential side street etc. There will be plenty of on street parking at the away end I'd imagine, so take your pick from any of the streets to the East of the ground then you'll be back onto the motorway within 5 mins of getting back to the car with all three points in the passengers seat.

Cheers guys. A short walk is no issue. Looking at Google Maps I could just leave it at the car park next to Queen Margaret or anything on that "side" of EEP. Surprised there aren't cones or some other deterrents along some of the side streets but won't be complaining if I can get parked close-ish to the ground.

1 hour ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Not for a quick exit onto the M90 it isn't

Can't imagine there being a big queue from Appin Crescent due to what I imagine will be a fairly small attendance.

50 minutes ago, RiG said:

Cheers guys. A short walk is no issue. Looking at Google Maps I could just leave it at the car park next to Queen Margaret or anything on that "side" of EEP. Surprised there aren't cones or some other deterrents along some of the side streets but won't be complaining if I can get parked close-ish to the ground.

Also keep in mind you will likely be in the East wing of the main stand so Queen Margaret is a fair walk.

If you arrive anytime before 2pm I thoroughly recommend parking in Ronaldson Grove, which is incredibly close to the ground. Used to go there when I was driving from Aberdeen for games and always found a space. Great for getting away after the game too if you're heading to the M90.

2 hours ago, 101 said:

Can't imagine there being a big queue from Appin Crescent due to what I imagine will be a fairly small attendance.

Also keep in mind you will likely be in the East wing of the main stand so Queen Margaret is a fair walk.

Possibly not but getting out of Leys Road Car Park can take a while then the police usually shut Halbeath Road at the Garvock Hill roundabout then you're driving past the ground to get to the area where you could park on a side street. Being a home fan I'd never park in Leys Park either, I'd usually go to Bellyeoman Road or something.

Leys Park works if you're running late but you bite the bullet at the opposite end as it takes an absolute age to get out. Unless yous are getting a hiding in which you could leave early. Which certainly wont happen, as we are fucking hopeless.

I think that is what you have to try to get into the individual - just do your job well.

People say ‘what would you take on Saturday? A victory and not playing well?’ Yes I would, I wouldn’t tell you a lie, I would take a victory without playing well 100 per cent.

Nobody can hand you a plate of confidence, nobody does that.

Just a few of the latest nuggets of pure football knowledge from our fearless leader, Peter Grant.

I feel emotional and humbled by his expert guidance.

1 minute ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Just a few of the latest nuggets of pure football knowledge from our fearless leader, Peter Grant.

Thanks for saving me watching it to see if he was full of his usual shite

I think that is what you have to try to get into the individual - just do your job well.
People say ‘what would you take on Saturday? A victory and not playing well?’ Yes I would, I wouldn’t tell you a lie, I would take a victory without playing well 100 per cent.
Nobody can hand you a plate of confidence, nobody does that.

You Fife lads are lucky to have a man spoon feed you such wisdom to willingly.

13 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

What a man. Feel like we are missing out laughing at the fans of the club who appointed this David Brent sound-a-like