Parscelona

Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Just done a quick calculation.

RRFC would give ticket price less VAT to DAFC.

RRFC would pay VAT to HMRC.

Net ticket price will be £14.15.

If 3,000 Pars supporters turn up that will be £14,150 to DAFC Steering Group.

IMO a good way for Pars supporters to show unity to Jim Leishman and the survival of their club.

So far from the meeting tonight

How much are we due

Don't know

When do we have to pay hmrc by

Don't know

How can fans contribute financially

Don't know

Even gavin masterton doesn't know the state of the finances

Jesus Christ

You-know-who rejects the 2 offers from TPC. Leishman not confident about share issue; concerned about fans wasting money. Words are "nowhere near" £500,000 will be raised.

You can view the document here: http://www.slideshare.net/SaveThePars

Ladies and gentleman, it looks like we're fucked.

Sounds grim.

Don't wish to be prematurely macabre, but is there a TPC strategy if it is administration (or worse)...?

Edited by HibeeJibee

Big team bailing out big team there's an idea maybe cowden should forgo the money owed to them?

Offer on table i've heard. If 200 Pars fans pay into CP - debt will not be chased. Nothing official as yet.

Sounds grim.

Don't wish to be prematurely macabre, but is there a TPC strategy if it is administration (or worse)...?

There won't be administration apparently - straight to liquidation. Which is probably what Masterton wants; he'll get far more than the £250,000 offered to him that way.

There won't be administration apparently - straight to liquidation. Which is probably what Masterton wants; he'll get far more than the £250,000 offered to him that way.

Thanks. Concerning.

Would that mean 'Dunfermline 2013' territory? NewCo?

You-know-who rejects the 2 offers from TPC. Leishman not confident about share issue; concerned about fans wasting money. Words are "nowhere near" £500,000 will be raised.

You can view the document here: http://www.slideshare.net/SaveThePars

Ladies and gentleman, it looks like we're fucked.

Pleasing.

Thanks. Concerning.

Most likely. But it would be a different club. Different ground, different players, different people. DAFC would be no more. We'd get no special treatment, unlike the inbreds from Govan.

Thanks. Concerning.

No stadium, no players, no sfa registration etc etc.

Gavin gets the stadium though.

No stadium, no players, no sfa registration etc etc.

Gavin gets the stadium though.

Sounds grim, even more so since two sides seem miles apart.

Ball sponsors on Saturday are Crosbie Matthew Funeral Directors - an omen?

450k due to trade creditors.

Jail that wee c**t masterton.

Offer on table i've heard. If 200 Pars fans pay into CP - debt will not be chased. Nothing official as yet.

I sincerely hope the Cowden board aren't considering this. It would be almost impossible to measure and quantify. 200 Pars fans on the gate equates to £3,000.00 total revenue (less 20% due to the HMRC for VAT would only provide Cowdenbeath with only £2,500 of income). The suggestion was that in excess of 400 tickets were sold by Dunfermline for the recent derby match at Central Park. That is money that we are legitimately due from Dunfermline, which is why we hopefully have reported the matter to the SFL. I don't think Cowdenbeath are in a position to "write off" £000's, even as a gesture of goodwill to our skint neighbours.

I think the Rovers offer is a fantastic gesture. It provides Dunfermline fans with an amazing opportunity to support their team and contribute to it's survival without particular detriment to Raith Rovers income. It's easily managed in terms of the numbers and not open dispute or argument (which would be a travesty given the charitable nature of the offer in the first instance). I take my hat off to our Kirkcaldy rivals and their generosity of spirit.

Won't SFL repay debts to SFL clubs from Dunfermline's prizemoney anyway?

Perhaps Cowdenbeath just genuinely want to help in the interim.

I sincerely hope the Cowden board aren't considering this. It would be almost impossible to measure and quantify. 200 Pars fans on the gate equates to £3,000.00 total revenue (less 20% due to the HMRC for VAT would only provide Cowdenbeath with only £2,500 of income). The suggestion was that in excess of 400 tickets were sold by Dunfermline for the recent derby match at Central Park. That is money that we are legitimately due from Dunfermline, which is why we hopefully have reported the matter to the SFL. I don't think Cowdenbeath are in a position to "write off" £000's, even as a gesture of goodwill to our skint neighbours.

I think the Rovers offer is a fantastic gesture. It provides Dunfermline fans with an amazing opportunity to support their team and contribute to it's survival without particular detriment to Raith Rovers income. It's easily managed in terms of the numbers and not open dispute or argument (which would be a travesty given the charitable nature of the offer in the first instance). I take my hat off to our Kirkcaldy rivals and their generosity of spirit.

Can I just make clear that the rules of the SFL effectively are that monies for tickets sold by the away club have to be paid over to the home club within 10 days of the game being played. If said game though is postponed then 80% of the monies for tickets sold by the away club have to be paid over to the home club within 10 days of the original scheduled date for the fixture. 20% is retained by away club to cover requests for refunds and this is then paid over to the home club within 10 days of the fixture being played (once rearranged). If any of the monies are not paid over within said timescale/s then the home club must immediately inform the SFL or it itself has breached SFL rules.

If the pars fans come to Starks on Saturday and bring more than 2000 fans the rovers board will only receive cash for 2000 fans and give the rest of the cash from the pars end to Jim Leishman fighting fund. So the more fans you bring the more money you will receive

They only brought 600 odd to us a few weeks ago.

Cleaver marketing ploy by Raith Rovers IMO

Can I just make clear that the rules of the SFL effectively are that monies for tickets sold by the away club have to be paid over to the home club within 10 days of the game being played. If said game though is postponed then 80% of the monies for tickets sold by the away club have to be paid over to the home club within 10 days of the original scheduled date for the fixture. 20% is retained by away club to cover requests for refunds and this is then paid over to the home club within 10 days of the fixture being played (once rearranged). If any of the monies are not paid over within said timescale/s then the home club must immediately inform the SFL or it itself has breached SFL rules.

I presume (since the national press reported last week that Cowden had reported Dunfermline to the SFL) that one or both parts of the rule detailed above has not been met by the Pars. Did Dunfermline make any initial payment based on 80% of ticket sales at the point of the originally scheduled date? From previous posts, I guess you could give a yes or no to this question Cowboy?

I doubt very much that the extra cash will make any difference,

450k to trade creditors out of nowhere?

Really!

It's a good move by the board of directors . If the pars fans decide to turn up and bring close to 2000 fans it means more cash for us rovers. Could just be a ploy to get more fans through the turnstiles. Face it we are both sets of fans are on a downer

On a positive note, Sir Alex has agreed to send up a Manchester United XI to play in a friendly.

They can't even fit in a date for their FA Replay against Chelsea. Expect 16 year old trainees at best. 6-0 United in my opinion.