Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Get Peter Grant out of this club. Get Graham Dorrans out of this club. Absolute disgrace. Manager? Terrible manager and a player here to steal a wage, putting in no effort. This is an embarrassment. Grant was so vocal at Alloa and has never left his dugout in our 2 home hammerings. I honestly don’t think he cares at all.

Get Grant to f**k!

Home before the game even finished ffs!. Cannie pass a ball, cannie control it, cannie close down or tackle and wtf is Mehmet holding over Grant that he still starts! 

Zero evidence of this hard competitive training he slavers about every week. Shambles!

I'm honestly about done with this shit.

McArthur and co should never be involved in a manager appointment ever again. Hopeless recruitment process yet again. Totally deceived by this mouthpiece. The mess of the team makes me sick to the stomach.

53 minutes ago, Islay said:

The players have downed tools, you can see it in their body language. To keep Grant beyond Sunday would be ludicrous.

They look totally bereft of what they are meant to be doing, comes from the manager and leadership on the park.

42 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Get Peter Grant out of this club. Get Graham Dorrans out of this club. Absolute disgrace. Manager? Terrible manager and a player here to steal a wage, putting in no effort. This is an embarrassment. Grant was so vocal at Alloa and has never left his dugout in our 2 home hammerings. I honestly don’t think he cares at all.

Did Dorrans get closer than 5 yards away from an opposition player with the ball? He just wandered about and his balls were always telegraphed, I thought we brought in someone of his calibre to find a cutting edge and a bit of class in the middle of the park, like you say it looks like he's out to pasture here.

On 27/08/2021 at 11:13, JFPar said:

Bridies are back tomorrow. 3 points and a bridie sounds splendid. 

Hope you enjoyed your Bridie x

I'm honestly about done with this shit.
McArthur and co should never be involved in a manager appointment ever again. Hopeless recruitment process yet again. Totally deceived by this mouthpiece. The mess of the team makes me sick to the stomach.

Unfortunately, I think the new board - Meggle in particular, was heavily involved. Truly embarrassing that we ignored so many applicants and headhunted this guy.

Grant has to go.
Mehmet must be the worst keeper we’ve ever had and we’ve had some shite - OFW, Scully,Robinson, Halliwell, McKenzie, Hutton, Smith, Fleming - how hard is it to get a half decent keeper min!
Dorrans is pish, 2 year deal, Christ.
Only person that looked like a player was Kai Kennedy, if I was him I’d be on the phone to Stevie G saying f**k this, I’ll play in the reserves.

Ok so we have a plan for this team...5-2-3, or 3-4-3..whatever. we lose to partick and everyone cries out for a sensible formation at Ibrox. No thrills, just be compact and even if we lose heavily, be organised and make rangers work for it. We did 3-5-2 again and were out the game in no time.

Raith..ok we started that game well and then game abandoned, but there was at least a sign of something maybe working. Why then did we switch to 4 at the back for this game.surely a sudden change now is only gonna confuse everything. Grant has just essentially just put his own ideas and pre season work in the bin, for a home game with the only part time team in the league( I concede a good respectable one at that)

The defenders had no clue today. The full backs kept getting caught out, especially Edwards, and crosses from his side led to the 2nd and disallowed goal. He is now having to play deeper, he was out of position as he is used to being a wing back, and so not a unit with the rest of the defenders.

Watson and Vytas were crap, no marking for any of the goals, all tapped in from about 8 yards. Nouble had the freedom of the pitch. To think he didn`t even score.

Mehmet..well he did make a few saves, so at least I can at least confirm he has that ability now. But he cant organise a defence and was at fault for the first goal. Gaston showed Mehmet what you need at this level...not that he had much to do.

Dorrans was useless. I felt a little sorry for Pybus getting subbed , he certainly tried I thought. I don`t get why you would replace him with Thomas though. Didn`t Thomas get hooked at half time the last time we were two down at half time? So why now is he the one to bring on? Pybus tried to at least stop Arbroath, Thomas just ran into trouble and lost possession all the time.

Dow did ok, tired and rightly subbed off. Kennedy was one bright spark, he showed more than any of our permanent players.

Hard to say much on the strikers, neither did much, but what could they do. Wighton came on too late in the game to impact it.

I have seen several bad results over the years,but to be outplayed, outfought, and given the run around by a part time side(Arbroath I know are a good part time team) is not on. It could have been more than 3. Yes we hit post and had two goals disallowed, they had one disallowed and way more other chances overall

Grant to go.

Edited by Stevo84
Peter grant esque error

I see Stewart Petrie's Montrose got gubbed 1-2 at home today to the mighty sons of the rock. Whoops there goes plan B. Wasn't that fellow Crawford a decent chap after all. 
Crawford walked. Swing and a miss.

He'll get the bullet I think. Germans want stand for that embarrassment of a 'performance'. Theyll look at today's sub 3k crowd and be rightly worried.

Mental how badly our season is going considering it’s only august. I’ve sat in the main stand through the SPL season with one home win all year and the John potter season but I’ve never heard so much abuse and anger directed at the dugout from the fans as today. Stewards telling fans to sit and calm down didn’t go well. Turnstiles still a shambles as well. What a mess

Under 3k today btw. Embarrassing. We’ve been locked up for over a year and still fans can’t be arsed. This is the legacy Grant is building.

There is no chance he can stay on beyond this weekend. FFS when the whole crowd is chanting “You’re getting sacked in the morning”, a jibe aimed from opposition fans usually, the gig is up. Be lucky to get 2k if they stick by this absolute slevering hoor.

I didn’t like the idea of Yogi or Levein, but I’d’ve took them at the drop of a hat ahead of this daft-arse.

Do Dunfermline aspire to be a Premiership club? Aye.  
Will they ever get there with Grant at the helm? I think we all know the answer to this one.
You know what to do...

Sit on our hands like we always do and take action when it is far, far too late?