Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Any pars fans want a ticket for this? Tested positive for covid. Probably a blessing in disguise tbh. Free of charge of course, couldn’t make anyone pay to watch us at the moment. 

I’ve already got my ticket. I’m sure someone will take you up on the generous offer though. Main thing is, I hope you’re alright and suffering no major symptoms [emoji106]

In case anyone missed it, if you or you know anyone who is hesitant about getting back to the football they can sit socially distanced in the North East stand.

Of course results may be more off putting than a fear of catch Covid.

On 18/08/2021 at 17:25, CallumPar said:

I’ve already got my ticket. I’m sure someone will take you up on the generous offer though. Main thing is, I hope you’re alright and suffering no major symptoms emoji106.png

Cheers bud. Felt shite for 3-4 days but absolutely sound now. Not being able to taste or smell is utter balls. Was tramadol’d upto eyeballs on Friday but still seen Ross Graham make three mistakes in under 15 minutes 🤣

Following on from the Rovers' statement issued today regarding what caused Friday's problem, I hope that roaster of a fan who had his letter published in today's Courier is now suitably embarrassed. No mention of your new floodlights and electronic ticketing etc. Only RRFC referenced, supposedly thinking it is bigger than it should be. Obviously fully infused with the 'wee team' mentality nonsense. He even tried to disguise his DAFC allegiance by declaring that the match experience was far superior at Central Park! You have to wonder what hole the like of that crawls out of..... Ah! His address?  Nothing like giving Rosyth a bad name!😊

31 minutes ago, embow said:

Following on from the Rovers' statement issued today regarding what caused Friday's problem, I hope that roaster of a fan who had his letter published in today's Courier is now suitably embarrassed. No mention of your new floodlights and electronic ticketing etc. Only RRFC referenced, supposedly thinking it is bigger than it should be. Obviously fully infused with the 'wee team' mentality nonsense. He even tried to disguise his DAFC allegiance by declaring that the match experience was far superior at Central Park! You have to wonder what hole the like of that crawls out of..... Ah! His address?  Nothing like giving Rosyth a bad name!😊

At least It hasn’t bothered you.

Not seen the letter, but given it’s from someone who would write to a newspaper, I’m doubtful that it being  rational is something you should expect.

54 minutes ago, embow said:

You are just a wee team tbf.

1 hour ago, embow said:

You and said roaster should get with each other one night and froth at the mouth over nugatory matters. You’ll be great together.