Walking Down The Halbeath Road

He played a trial game for us v Kelty at start of this season, McCall didn’t offer a deal.  He played for Hearts and apparently was released from them due to Levein saying he was to small for a CB
Our website says he fucked Hearts off to chase the American dream.

Hard to tell from highlight package, but he looks suited to a back three.

Strong and quick. Right footed so likely to play on the  right despite playing on the left side at Kentucky. We already have Graham, Breen and potentially Martin who can play left side.

Looks like PG is going to be sticking with a back three when you look at the recruitment. Hopefully just needs time to gel.

Just makes me wonder about the wingers we have got. If we play 3 at the back it means width coming from the full backs and 3 wingers either playing out of position or sitting on the bench.

5 hours ago, TheScarf said:

All clubs are in the same boat as long as the old firm exist.  They only way to stop it is for lots of Celtic and Rangers fans to not have kids basically.  It sounds daft but boys in Dunfermline in their 20's and 30's who support Celtic or Rangers aren't going to bring their sons and daughters up to support the Pars.  Every town with an senior club in it is the same.

Compulsory sterilization of Arse Cheek fans may at first glance seem a bit extreme, but after a few seconds reflection I am all for it especially if no anesthetic is used.

34 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Confused by today’s update. Why do clubs need to ask for permission for bigger crowds if no social distancing is required?

So councils can check you have appropriate controls in place but thanks to police Scotland clubs are already required to collect personal details.

25 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Hard to tell from highlight package, but he looks suited to a back three.

Strong and quick. Right footed so likely to play on the  right despite playing on the left side at Kentucky. We already have Graham, Breen and potentially Martin who can play left side.

Looks like PG is going to be sticking with a back three when you look at the recruitment. Hopefully just needs time to gel.

Just makes me wonder about the wingers we have got. If we play 3 at the back it means width coming from the full backs and 3 wingers either playing out of position or sitting on the bench.

which is partly why the signing another winger rumour made close to no sense but id say all 3 can be just as influential playing in the front 3 if it is that, as a no10 or in Thomas and Dow's case in the middle especially if its a 3. im pretty sure you will see a middle 3 of Thomas - Dorrans - Dow at some point.

i wonder on Martin considering the length of time he has been out, if he gets fit before the end of the month and with no reserve team, is it worth loaning him out till January to play? 

18 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

The wee paragraph in at the end about him potentially getting a cap for China or Hong King is wild emoji23.png

He did a piece in the Edinburgh Evening News I think it was saying that he had been in contact with people in China and it was his aim.

2 minutes ago, The Great Cornholio said:

which is partly why the signing another winger rumour made close to no sense but id say all 3 can be just as influential playing in the front 3 if it is that, as a no10 or in Thomas and Dow's case in the middle especially if its a 3. im pretty sure you will see a middle 3 of Thomas - Dorrans - Dow at some point.

i wonder on Martin considering the length of time he has been out, if he gets fit before the end of the month and with no reserve team, is it worth loaning him out till January to play? 

I think using an “emergency” loan to get Martin game time would be more likely.  More flexibility in terms of when he goes out and how long for.

23 minutes ago, 101 said:

He did a piece in the Edinburgh Evening News I think it was saying that he had been in contact with people in China and it was his aim.

Get him capped and get a link of streaming our games to #millions of Chinese fans.

57 minutes ago, 101 said:

So councils can check you have appropriate controls in place but thanks to police Scotland clubs are already required to collect personal details.

What are “appropriate controls” when there is no requirement for social distancing?

5 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

What are “appropriate controls” when there is no requirement for social distancing?

Test and protect details and facilities for hand hygiene, tbh as the provost of Fife is on our board in sure whatever Fife Council come up with will be known about in advance and not to arduous.

5 minutes ago, 101 said:

Test and protect details and facilities for hand hygiene, tbh as the provost of Fife is on our board in sure whatever Fife Council come up with will be known about in advance and not to arduous.

We can have 5,000 fans (according to BBC) but if we want more we need to prove we have enough hand sanitizer?

2 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

We can have 5,000 fans (according to BBC) but if we want more we need to prove we have enough hand sanitizer?

Would need to prove we have 5000 fans. 

4 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Who knows what they will ask for, but for the vast majority of our games I wouldn't be too concerned about going above the lower threshold.