Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Well, who is all making this meeting tonight then?

Was hoping to but due to weather conditions and the bus times I'm gonna have to miss it! :(

Gonna listen to it on ParsTV though so already paid my £5 to listen to it! :)

It's been removed now, Gordie. What was the jist of the post?

The poster tore into each and every person who he perceived to be to blame for the current mess, with some colourful language

The poster tore into each and every person who he perceived to be to blame for the current mess, with some colourful language

Good on him.

Reading Pars supporters' frustration on here, I can completely understand why folk would break and just let everyone have it.

This is the very existence of the club we're talking about here. No time to sit meekly in a corner and hope for the best.

I see they'll have collection buckets for DAFC. Seems to go against Leish's wish not to see fans ploughing dosh in to the club (when talking about the share issue) only for the whole lot to vanish in the next week or so.

If it puts food on the table of the staff & players then great but there's such mistrust that it throwing money DAFC's way leaves me a wee bit queasy.

I would be astonished if GM gives up his majority shareholding. All he has left is the loan on eep.

Mind you even if he does he still controls the loan.

Perhaps we could ground share?

maybe could Leishman will take a page out of his bank book and pay the lot off, all comments gratefully received

He was perfectly happy to take 50k a year for being a director of football when we didn't even need one.

He is owed money from the pars though so it's swings and roundabouts.

I see they'll have collection buckets for DAFC. Seems to go against Leish's wish not to see fans ploughing dosh in to the club (when talking about the share issue) only for the whole lot to vanish in the next week or so.

If it puts food on the table of the staff & players then great but there's such mistrust that it throwing money DAFC's way leaves me a wee bit queasy.

Indeed, if there was a bucket collection on Saturday, I'd prefer to give to TPC. It would be heartbreaking for the fans if Masterton sold on the club and then the bills overtook the Pars regardless. It really does seem like an impossible situation.

He was perfectly happy to take 50k a year for being a director of football when we didn't even need one.

He is owed money from the pars though so it's swings and roundabouts.

And you know what he did for that money do you?

I do, and I know that if he was payed it in full, it was worth it.

There is a Club Statement on COWS regarding our position with HMRC.

Dunfermline Athletic Football Club would like to clarify the situation with HMRC.

Since 1st November 2012 DAFC have paid £330,408 PAYE and VAT this had cleared all previous arrears and this includes February's PAYE. DAFC can confirm that they are due HMRC £89000 VAT from 7th January 2013, and our January PAYE of £30,000 which fell due on 22nd January.

DAFC were in discussions with HMRC as late as Thursday afternoon to come to a solution re the repayment of these outstanding amounts.

It was only after DAFC called HMRC on Friday afternoon they received confirmation that HMRC had applied for a winding up order.

DAFC have yet to be served with the winding up order.

Am I being particularly dense, or does that read that February's PAYE has been paid, but January's hasn't?

Dunfermline Athletic Football Club would like to clarify the situation with HMRC.

Since 1st November 2012 DAFC have paid £330,408 PAYE and VAT this had cleared all previous arrears and this includes February's PAYE. DAFC can confirm that they are due HMRC £89000 VAT from 7th January 2013, and our January PAYE of £30,000 which fell due on 22nd January.

DAFC were in discussions with HMRC as late as Thursday afternoon to come to a solution re the repayment of these outstanding amounts.

It was only after DAFC called HMRC on Friday afternoon they received confirmation that HMRC had applied for a winding up order.

DAFC have yet to be served with the winding up order.

Am I being particularly dense, or does that read that February's PAYE has been paid, but January's hasn't?

Don't try and make sense of anything released by the DAFC ministy of information - it will only rot your brain.