Jump to content

Walking Down The Halbeath Road


Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

Great to hear the perennial bragging about how you're going to win the league before it's started, followed by the inevitable "get that c**t out" when reality strikes around January.

You're not this thick. Are you? Seriously, you cannot be this stupid. If you're genuinely this stupid, I honestly feel sorry for you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

Great to hear the perennial bragging about how you're going to win the league before it's started, followed by the inevitable "get that c**t out" when reality strikes around January.

Right who ordered a greetin faced little bitch?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Raith_Raver said:

Great to hear the perennial bragging about how you're going to win the league before it's started, followed by the inevitable "get that c**t out" when reality strikes around January.

Like the ginger step child

Link to comment
Share on other sites

To be fair Raith Raver might be on to something. If Grant hasn't got the league sown up by the end of August I can see him coming under immense pressure and I would really fear for his future at EEP.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, RiG said:

To be fair Raith Raver might be on to something. If Grant hasn't got the league sown up by the end of August I can see him coming under immense pressure and I would really fear for his and his loved ones future 

FTFY,  we’re not fucking around here.   Every dropped point = a body part he receives in the post.

 we are fucking around, please don’t arrest me GCHQ

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great to hear the perennial bragging about how you're going to win the league before it's started, followed by the inevitable "get that c**t out" when reality strikes around January.

Keep crying. Won’t get any sympathy from us. You won’t even be able to claim you play the best football in the league anymore, as you watch us stroll to the title. Watch us smash all the records for most goals scored, most wins, most points and biggest ever derby wins along the way.

Looking forward to your meltdown after a Todorov hat trick on the 20th, to shut up the racist Raith fans as well.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Imagine how big time we’ll be once the club receives that Nizzy sell-on cash 💰 

He'll be off to Celtic once they offload Griffiths and Edouard. Hibs are wanting £4.5million apparently. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got an email from the club about signing up for season tickets following the arrival of Dorran's. It goes on to say only 2000 will be allowed into the Thistle game which doesn't take place until a week on Saturday. Quite disappointing considering other clubs have applied for larger attendances and have had them accepted.

Hopefully we have and it just hasn't been approved yet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Rammit Bawdeep said:

Rumours about Adam Hammill next on the signing list

I don't care that this is probably made up, he's had a turbulent career in the 14 years since he played for us for just a few months in which we were relegated or he has personal issues.  This gets me excited.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, JFPar said:

Got an email from the club about signing up for season tickets following the arrival of Dorran's. It goes on to say only 2000 will be allowed into the Thistle game which doesn't take place until a week on Saturday. Quite disappointing considering other clubs have applied for larger attendances and have had them accepted.

Hopefully we have and it just hasn't been approved yet. 

Will probably be waiting for FM update next week.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...