Walking Down The Halbeath Road

20 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

He's been superb so far. I thought he might be a big lump to aim the ball at, but he's actually a good footballer as well.

Yeah I think there is a tendency to think "Big guy = Target man" but Toddy had actually been pretty ropey at holding the ball up for a good chunk of his ICT career. He definitely improved towards the end but it was his superb finishing that really took many, myself included, by surprise. He can be a tidy finisher but he also popped up with some stunners as well during the final few months of his ICT career. 

Killie will be the favorites and rightly so but I think we can have a good go this year. Hearts, Hibs, Rangers, Dundee and Dundee Utd have all came into this division thinking that they will romp it and have gone on to lose games, it will be no different at Killie.

Personally I don't see Accies being in contention as they've lost some players but not replaced them. I also don't think Raith will be as good as last season, losing Hendry will be a big blow, he made them tick. He didn't play the night we humped them 4-1 and that was probably a massive factor. ICT have had a poor league cup group.

This signing has definitely given me the buzz. I was already looking forward to getting back but I'm really looking forward to it now.

The squad now looks at the very least competitive with Kilmarnock, maybe even slightly better. Out wide and up front I think the squad is looking comfortably ahead of our rivals.

A squad in place to challenge at the top now, down to the management and a bit of luck avoiding injuries.

I chucked £20 the 8/1 price last night. The 4/5 and evens I've seen on Kilmarnock look as crazy as 8/1 on Dunfermline. 

7 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

Great to hear the perennial bragging about how you're going to win the league before it's started, followed by the inevitable "get that c**t out" when reality strikes around January.

..................aye when we're only 10 points clear at the top. Sack everyone.

Great to hear the perennial bragging about how you're going to win the league before it's started, followed by the inevitable "get that c**t out" when reality strikes around January.
Jealousy is an ugly trait.

12 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

I am shocked that the joke sailed harmlessly over your gormless, empty head.

15 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

You're not this thick. Are you? Seriously, you cannot be this stupid. If you're genuinely this stupid, I honestly feel sorry for you. 

1 hour ago, Raith_Raver said:

Like the ginger step child

To be fair Raith Raver might be on to something. If Grant hasn't got the league sown up by the end of August I can see him coming under immense pressure and I would really fear for his future at EEP.

14 minutes ago, RiG said:

To be fair Raith Raver might be on to something. If Grant hasn't got the league sown up by the end of August I can see him coming under immense pressure and I would really fear for his and his loved ones future 

FTFY,  we’re not fucking around here.   Every dropped point = a body part he receives in the post.

we are fucking around, please don’t arrest me GCHQ