Walking Down The Halbeath Road

What is stopping Stenny fans buying tickets? other than being no official away end the tickets are on general sale to anyone who wants one.
The risk of being next to you!

11 minutes ago, The Saline Hill Puma said:

What is stopping Stenny fans buying tickets? other than being no official away end the tickets are on general sale to anyone who wants one.

Nothing I suppose. Unless you want a Chelsea smile off the CSS when Stenny score. 

21 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
42 minutes ago, The Saline Hill Puma said:

The risk of being next to you!

I would be fine company, until i leave the game early for a pint.

4 hours ago, The Saline Hill Puma said:

Nothing,  stenny fans can buy tickets and i'd have no problem with them being within the home support( there is absolutely no need for segregation at the vast majority of matches) 

I think the result on Saturday and the fact there were no real issues with the organisation on the day will have given more people confidence about going to the game.

Would be terrific if we sold all 2000 tickets.

1000 tickets sold for Saturday. 

Pleased with that considering 920 were sold for the Dumbarton game on the morning of the game.

55 minutes ago, smpar said:

Pleased with that considering 920 were sold for the Dumbarton game on the morning of the game.

the club tweeted they had less than 80 tickets left on the Friday afternoon, the 920 was sold by then not on the morning of the game.

If we have our own training facilities and youth set-up, then that would be absolutely fantastic in the long run. We spent all that time in the noughties spunking cash we never even had on useless duds and pretty much disregarded local talent. We weren't the only club doing it mind you. 

Maybe we were waiting on this going through before making proper headways in the signings department?

19 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

If we have our own training facilities and youth set-up, then that would be absolutely fantastic in the long run. We spent all that time in the noughties spunking cash we never even had on useless duds and pretty much disregarded local talent. We weren't the only club doing it mind you. 

Maybe we were waiting on this going through before making proper headways in the signings department?

not sure what proper headways is, more and/or better signings? i highly doubt it going by the comments last summer about no big spending, no open cheque books etc.

this has gone through now to get the training ground going, going to guess they have been surprised at how quickly they have secured the site which is why as it says in the report the board requested the takeover to be brought forward ie need the cash now to make sure they get it.

Gabby McGill signs for Airdrie. Bit surprised at that, assumed he’d move back to England. Maybe he’ll prove us all wrong, but he offered absolutely nothing in his time with us.

Gabby McGill signs for Airdrie. Bit surprised at that, assumed he’d move back to England. Maybe he’ll prove us all wrong, but he offered absolutely nothing in his time with us.

Aye, I'm surprised he's got a half decent gig up here. He's young, though, and I'm not surprised some club has taken a chance on him - not exactly going to cost a lot is he?