Walking Down The Halbeath Road

34 minutes ago, smpar said:

I presume we’re at a 2000 max capacity for Saturday? I wonder how many tickets sold today.

Aye 2000 limit,   Given how long it took for the Dumbarton game to sell out with 1000 and that historically we don’t get big crowds for cup games against lower league opponents I’d be surprised if we sell that.  I think it will be sensible to make some offer to Stenhousemuir fans to use the NE or a part of the main stand.  

He’s Lithuania’s all-time top goalscorer! Utter shite! Think he went on to have a decent career in Italy too.
It's crazy to comprehend! Aye he ended up being pretty devent at Serie B level which isn't to be sniffed at I reckon, but fucking hell. Our next loanee from them wasn't bad though, vava voom David Grondin.

Cammy Smith leaving his club in the US to return home. He’d be a good signing for a club at this level. I see PG has confirmed ‘central midfielders’ Dow and Wilson will both be out for the first league game, so we definitely need to bulk up the midfield.

59 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Cammy Smith leaving his club in the US to return home. He’d be a good signing for a club at this level. I see PG has confirmed ‘central midfielders’ Dow and Wilson will both be out for the first league game, so we definitely need to bulk up the midfield.

Saw Ayr fans talking about him…am I supposed to know who that is? Am I just way out of the loop?

13 hours ago, PB1994 said:

That article is clearly a load of nonsense. No quotes. Why would Rangers be flattered about £600k for a guy they just tied up to a new contract 5 months ago. Also no team in the Barclays is going to be impressed with performances in the Scottish Championship unless he was scoring 4 every game.

Mebude got himself a move to Watford after a dozen or so performances with us...............

Ciaran Dickson is playing with, and expected to sign for, Burnley.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

thats Brexit for you, the English clubs have to fill their under 23 teams somehow. 

Dow and Wilson being out for the league game is not a surprise and does not change anything in terms of midfield signings.

i cant say i have ever been totally sold on Smith in the past, there will be a few teams after him for sure though.

The Athletic now reporting the story about West Ham bidding for Kennedy. Both their West Ham and Rangers’ reporters included in the byline.

Explains why the loan deal has been held up, although the article hints that he could end up at EEP on loan this season even if he signs for West Ham.