Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Kyle Hutton perhaps?

You might be right with that actually. Funnily enough I had some on-loan Rangers player in mind so it must be him I’m thinking of.

Kei Kamara went on to score shed loads in MLS. Also played for Middlesbrough and Norwich. 

Interesting that it was a Pars fan based in the US that spotted him before he was signed to a club, Pars fans paid for him to come over and have his trial. Big Leish clearly didn't think he was up to scratch at the time though. Bit of a gaff when you look at what he went on to do in his career.

https://dafc.net/story.php?t=New_Trialist_Kei_Kamara&ID=1872

Guest Axle Grease
9 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

Big Leish clearly didn't think he was up to scratch at the time though. Bit of a gaff when you look at what he went on to do in his career.

https://dafc.net/story.php?t=New_Trialist_Kei_Kamara&ID=1872

It'd have been different if the guy could dress up as a woman and sing daft panto songs at a decent level, he'd have spotted that 😂

Who’s in charge of this nonsense? Find it mental that there’s been no ‘test events’ before launching this. Even selling free tickets to a fake event/match, to check how it copes with users and let fans familiarise themselves with the site.

As it happens, they’ve built a site that can’t even cope with hundreds (at most) of fans trying to log in/buy tickets.

8 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Who’s in charge of this nonsense? Find it mental that there’s been no ‘test events’ before launching this. Even selling free tickets to a fake event/match, to check how it copes with users and let fans familiarise themselves with the site.

As it happens, they’ve built a site that can’t even cope with hundreds (at most) of fans trying to log in/buy tickets.

Feedback to Drew the SLO. 

The board had 2 ticketing companies to choose from and this is the successful company after a long and in depth competition period, clubs that use their system already seemed happy, but this roll out is a farce, hopefully a one off.

ETA is it a NW ticket you are trying to buy?

Edited by 101

The fact that I can’t get a ticket because my season ticket is in the NW, which is closed for the game, is a massive oversight from the club. Surely we’re not paying a supplier for this garbage?

Edited by VinnyPar

I’d have been pretty surprised if we had a user friendly ticketing system set up.

The club has always made it incredibly difficult to order tickets online. I’m not sure whether they just accept the cheapest system going or don’t do enough testing but no one can be too surprised that it’s been a shambles.

Just now, VinnyPar said:

The fact that I can’t get a ticket because my season ticket is in the NW, which is closed for the game, is a massive oversight from the club. Surely we’re not paying a supplier for eh is garbage?

Have seen people saying this but my mate can’t book ticket and he’s in the Norrie.