Walking Down The Halbeath Road

14 minutes ago, The Saline Hill Puma said:

We wont get any more than 1000 in just now. Knockhill which is a massive outdoor space is only being allowed to sell 1000 tickets for events just now and that would be deemed a safer environment for spectators that football no doubt

All depends on what they agreed with Fife council, standing outdoor events seem to have a smaller capacity presumably due to it being harder to contract trace.

We wont get any more than 1000 in just now. Knockhill which is a massive outdoor space is only being allowed to sell 1000 tickets for events just now and that would be deemed a safer environment for spectators that football no doubt

Isn’t it all to do with the restriction level we’re in? If everyone moves to level 0 on the 19th, that goes up to 2,000 for the last league cup game.

Issue seems to be that a lot of the central belt are still level 2, where they’re only allowed 500.

Lifted from .net

"No great surprise, but just called the partick thistle ticket office, who`ve confirmed there will be no away support attendance permitted. Just to save anyone else the phone call."

Maybe each club should begiven a COVID rating and how many fans they're allowed at each game, home and away. That'd be fucking fun!
Hamilton, you're allowed to take 5000 despite having f**k all followers. You Aberdeen, you're not allowed anyone. Etc.

46 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Maybe each club should begiven a COVID rating and how many fans they're allowed at each game, home and away. That'd be fucking fun!
Hamilton, you're allowed to take 5000 despite having f**k all followers. You Aberdeen, you're not allowed anyone. Etc.

Sheesh.

13 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Does anyone know what percentage sell-on fee the club has for Nisbet? I’ve seen everything from 10% to 30% quoted but don’t think it’s been confirmed anywhere?

20%

I've been told 30% is the figure, from a credible in the know guy. Was also mentioned that Hibs getting into Europe and a Scotland cap was other trigger points where we got money.

Ross McArthur was clearly delighted with the deal struck at the time and it wasn't because the 250k we got. He wouldn't have been gushing at a fairly standard 20% sell on either. I think the 30% will be a more accurate figure.

Guest Axle Grease

The sell on fee percentage guesswork is just pure conjecture. 

Posted (edited)

All speculation but even the low end guesswork of 10% looks like it will still result in a very significant cash injection.

If 30% was negotiated then that's an incredible deal from a Dunfermline viewpoint. Iain Vigurs' agent level of contract negotiation that'd be.

Edited by ShaggysBeard

I thought the 30% had been confirmed at the time but the last few posts makes me think I just saw that number and it’s stuck in my head. As said above, however, even 10% (which is surely the minimum) is a healthy portion.

Looks like he’ll go for no less than £4m if he is sold, so between that and the Germans’ contributions, we’re basically one of football’s financial superpowers.

A front 3 of O’Hara, Todorov and Wighton could be seriously fruity. However, the lack of any sort of depth in midfield or real quality is genuinely concerning, even this early on.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

A front 3 of O’Hara, Todorov and Wighton could be seriously fruity. However, the lack of any sort of depth in midfield or real quality is genuinely concerning, even this early on.

Think that’s something we’ve thought all along. Todorov, at worst, seems a straight swap for McManus, we have promising young players at full back, decent centre backs and wingers. Even keeper seems to have been addressed with Mehmet.

We have a competitive game in less than four days though and our midfield terrifies me.

Edited by Cardle is Magic