Parscelona

Walking Down The Halbeath Road

4 hours ago, VinnyPar said:

Can anyone make sense of this word salad?

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

No, he's stuck on ignore. Imagine spending so much time on a rival thread talking utter, utter drivel.

3 hours ago, Axle Grease said:

Shut yir pus ya slavering fud. 

😄

Hope we’ve had a look at Harry Cochrane, surprised he was released by Hearts. Being with us before might give us a chance.
Wouldn’t mind Ross Draper either, always liked him
Wouldn't have Cochrane back.

11 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Nisbet though ££££££££

Feel like we may have appointed Grant too quickly and set our sights too low as clearly we will be able to offer Moyes, Jose, Pep, Klopp the wages they expect.

26 minutes ago, 101 said:

Feel like we may have appointed Grant too quickly and set our sights too low as clearly we will be able to offer Moyes, Jose, Pep, Klopp the wages they expect.

4 co-managers.

This is the sort of radical thinking we need.

Hat-trick in the final. Easy. 

(In Scotland's 4-3 defeat, the most Scotland thing ever to Scotland)

Edited by Stoo61

1 hour ago, Stoo61 said:

Hat-trick in the final. Easy. 

(In Scotland's 4-3 defeat, the most Scotland thing ever to Scotland)

Reaching the final of the Euros is about the least Scotland thing I can think of tbh.

More likely we’re the 5th best third place side and miss out on reaching last 16 on fair play record or something daft.

59 minutes ago, Rammit Bawdeep said:

Seems to be quiet on the transfer front

He’s been in the job officially for under a week. Squad doesn’t need a major overhaul so I’m content to wait for the right targets.

We’re not signing Cardle anyway so my interest in recruitment has dropped significantly 💔

2 hours ago, Rammit Bawdeep said:

Pretty quiet on all fronts. Grant's been appointed for over a week and we still don't know who his assistant, coaches will be. I'd imagine Sheilds will be involved and Whittaker hasn't been announced as leaving, or as having sighed a new deal so I'd imagine he'll be involved of he wants to. I do think Grant will bring in his own assistant.

Ross McArthur mentioned in his interview that we were hoping to announce changes in the club structure this week. Hopefully that hasn’t delayed recruitment.

That being said, as mentioned above, our manager’s not even been here a week. Contract discussions/recruitment can take time.

I’m more bothered by the fact that the season’s only 5 weeks away and we haven’t announced anything about season tickets. We’re told every year about how vital it is for the club to get that cash in May/June, but this year it’s apparently not so important. I think we must be about the only club in Scotland not selling them yet.

18 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Ross McArthur mentioned in his interview that we were hoping to announce changes in the club structure this week. Hopefully that hasn’t delayed recruitment.

That being said, as mentioned above, our manager’s not even been here a week. Contract discussions/recruitment can take time.

I’m more bothered by the fact that the season’s only 5 weeks away and we haven’t announced anything about season tickets. We’re told every year about how vital it is for the club to get that cash in May/June, but this year it’s apparently not so important. I think we must be about the only club in Scotland not selling them yet.

Maybe they're waiting a bit in the hope that the folk who said they wouldn't be buying one after Grant was appointed will reconsider once the initial anger of an abysmal managerial appointment wears off?

Jack Hamilton released by Dundee. Don't even dare think about it, Grant boy. 

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

Jack Hamilton released by Dundee. Don't even dare think about it, Grant boy. 

20210601_110736.jpg

We've not announced ours yet either. Chill oot.

Whittaker and Shields announced as first team coaches, Whittaker retiring from playing.

News just in. Greg Sheilds and Steven Whittaker first team coaches under Grant. Whittaker has retired from playing.

Physio Jamie Sutton and Sports Scientist Gary McColl also leaving. New Head Physiotherapist is Rob Dicke who was most recently with Rangers and new Sports Scientist/Strength and Conditioning coach Paul Green who was at Hibs.

On 25/05/2021 at 20:33, VinnyPar said:

Owain Fon Williams - 31/05/2022

-------------------------------------------

Paul Watson - 31/05/2022

Lewis Martin - 31/05/2021

Vytas Gaspuitis - 31/05/2023

Josh Edwards - 31/05/2023

Aaron Comrie - 31/05/2023

Kyle Macdonald - 31/05/2023

Ian Wilson - 31/05/2022

Paul Allan - 31/05/2022

Matty Todd - 31/05/2022

Dom Thomas - 31/05/2022

Ryan Dow - 31/05/2022

Kevin O'Hara - 31/05/2023

Craig Wighton - 31/05/2023

Declan McManus - 31/05/2022

Lewis McCann - 31/05/2022

Updated squad. Only question mark left is what’s happening with Lewis Martin?

Keeper and central midfield is very scary at the moment, especially since our first competitive game is five weeks on Saturday.

Edited by Cardle is Magic