Parscelona

Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Cammy Gill confirmed for Cowdenbeath, here’s hoping he does a job, good to have a stable no.1 for next season seeing as we went through 7/8 keepers last season

All the best to him. Hope he does well for you and can kick on with his career.

I can't say I'm overly upset at Murray leaving. I would have been happy if he stayed but he is also pretty replaceable.
He's a solid defender though and I'm sure he'll do well at Kilmarnock.

I liked Murray but I'm really not bothered that he's away. We've known he was going to leave since about October. He had a good aerial threat early doors where he scored 7 in 7 or something but he didn't have a sniff after that. He's a good defender but I think Watson is better and big Gasputis can be better. More than happy going into the season with those two at the back with Comrie and Edwards.

Got the pish ripped out him in both those debacles at Starks Park. Apart from that he was a decent defender but feel like Watson and Gaspuitis will be absolutely fine and no worse than having Murray in there.

Dow the captain? Or a new man to come in and take that role?

Murray was a solid enough defender and had a decent goal threat. Worth remembering he also scored in our last game pre-lockdown. So his early season form was a continuation of that! His playing abilities can be replaced though.

As a squad, I feel like the current group lack leadership. I’d imagine Peter Grant will be attempting to rectify that with his signings.

Think Turner and Murray signing for teams who will also be hoping for promotion tells you that they would have been assets for us. However, it’s up to Grant to recruit players. I was pleased with his comments about not bringing in players who are no better than what we have. I liked that. Hopefully we see some signings soon - first league cup game is 10th July, so pre-season is likely only 2-3 weeks away.

Won that league twice already, would fancy him to make it a hattrick. His problem will be once promoted and into the 2nd year of his contract, can be found wanting defensively at this level.

A massive club with a massive sense of entitlement

Good player at that level.

Dirty Falkirk baaaaaaastard!

1 hour ago, Rob1885 said:

Won that league twice already, would fancy him to make it a hattrick. His problem will be once promoted and into the 2nd year of his contract, can be found wanting defensively at this level.

He has defensive frailty tendancies and his final ball was wanting, although that was improving by the time he left us. Overall a decent player for that league. I hope he thrives. 

3 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Got the pish ripped out him in both those debacles at Starks Park. Apart from that he was a decent defender but feel like Watson and Gaspuitis will be absolutely fine and no worse than having Murray in there.

Dow the captain? Or a new man to come in and take that role?

If it’s from the players at the club, I’d think it would be Watson.

There's no news regarding this apppointment. Now that  you've thrown your lot in with Grant it might be a case of what might have been and what you're now stuck with.

Hope we’ve had a look at Harry Cochrane, surprised he was released by Hearts. Being with us before might give us a chance.

Wouldn’t mind Ross Draper either, always liked him

8 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

There's no news regarding this apppointment. Now that  you've thrown your lot in with Grant it might be a case of what might have been and what you're now stuck with.

Can anyone make sense of this word salad?

No, he's stuck on ignore. Imagine spending so much time on a rival thread talking utter, utter drivel. 

No to Cochrane BTW, unless he's able to exert much more influence in the midfield than last time. 

9 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

Shut yir pus ya slavering fud. 

1 hour ago, Tactical Bob36 said:

Hope we’ve had a look at Harry Cochrane, surprised he was released by Hearts. Being with us before might give us a chance.

Wouldn’t mind Ross Draper either, always liked him

Nah, Cochrane was pretty average I thought. Would pass unless he's somehow massively improved.

24 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Nah, Cochrane was pretty average I thought. Would pass unless he's somehow massively improved.

Aye,  fine as a loan player to come in and give a bit of cover for a few months, no more.