Walking Down The Halbeath Road

25 minutes ago, Peter Grant said:

We will need to chain him to the dugout like a yappy dug. 

I think you've touched upon a good idea here.

All managers should be tied to the dugout by a bungee rope so that they can only run about so far.

Dick Campbell would never have got on to the pitch at Ayr if this had been in place.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

I think you've touched upon a good idea here.

All managers should be tied to the dugout by a bungee rope so that they can only run about so far.

Dick Campbell would never have got on to the pitch at Ayr if this had been in place.

Naw, put one of those shock collars on them. If they cross the technical area boundary, zap! Fantastic theatre.

3 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Naw, put one of those shock collars on them. If they cross the technical area boundary, zap! Fantastic theatre.

Perhaps the ideas could be combined?

29 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Perhaps the ideas could be combined?

With a long enough bungee the coach could clear the line, get zapped and then catapulted back into the dugout, I like it!

Edit: Or, even better, use it as a fund raiser. Put a money accepter at the bottom of the stands that lets the fans dump in a tenner and give the coach a shock. If they had that, Crawford would have been twitching last year everytime he though about making a substitute. Maybe if several fans got together and put in a hundred, it would up the voltage and take the coach down like a taser? Only problem is turds like MCKinnon wouldn't survive...or is that a plus?

Edited by TxRover

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

With a long enough bungee the coach could clear the line, get zapped and then catapulted back into the dugout, I like it!

Edit: Or, even better, use it as a fund raiser. Put a money accepter at the bottom of the stands that lets the fans dump in a tenner and give the coach a shock. If they had that, Crawford would have been twitching last year everytime he though about making a substitute. Maybe if several fans got together and put in a hundred, it would up the voltage and take the coach down like a taser? Only problem is turds like MCKinnon wouldn't survive...or is that a plus?

Let's do this. We'd have accrued a massive transfer fund last season if it was in place.

4 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

More class from the Dungfermline elite

You are quite possibly the worst poster on this site.

You are absolutely lacking in any sort of humour or patter. You are constantly snidey and angry. You can neither take nor deliver a joke.

There are plenty of Rovers fans, in fact almost all on here, who understand that it's just a game of football, and who have good patter and can both take and give a slagging.

You however have a monumental chip on your shoulder about Dunfermline Athletic Football Club. It's just sad. 

6 hours ago, TxRover said:

There a far easier way to raise funds than electrified bungee ropes, and it will be more profitable,  just put a swear box in the Dunfermline dug-out,  Grant will have it overflowing every game. He does tend to get a bit carried away. 

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

You are quite possibly the worst poster on this site.

You are absolutely lacking in any sort of humour or patter. You are constantly snidey and angry. You can neither take nor deliver a joke.

There are plenty of Rovers fans, in fact almost all on here, who understand that it's just a game of football, and who have good patter and can both take and give a slagging.

You however have a monumental chip on your shoulder about Dunfermline Athletic Football Club. It's just sad. 

Na. You lot make me laugh.

17 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

There's some terrific drivel posted here - chains, bungees, even shock collars, feck me.

I didn't think the posts were entirely serious. Maybe I'm wrong, though...

12 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Euan Murray off to Killie.

Sad to lose him.

Good solid defender and seemed a decent guy. Natural leader.  Not shocked he's off elsewhere though. Killie will be offering money we can't match.

Hopefully Big Gaspuitis is ready to fill in next year. Saw enough about him to think he might be decent once up to speed.