Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Jim Leishman is on the verge of destroying his whole legacy as a Pars legend if he agrees to be the puppet.

Do the right thing Jim, for our club and your own self respect.

Is Leishman a paid official currently, or not renumerated?

Jim Leishman is on the verge of destroying his whole legacy as a Pars legend if he agrees to be the puppet.

Do the right thing Jim, for our club and your own self respect.

Is Leishman a paid official currently, or not renumerated?

He resigned as a director with the rest of him, at this point as far as I know he is not a paid official

Not sure that Masterton being outside the tent pissing in is good news for the Pars. I hope it is, but at this stage, I'm fearful.

Agree with this. Other than PR spin , how does this change things ? Surely he'll still be the power behind the throne.

Is there an official position from the Pars supporters organisations, on whether they intend to purchase shares - and/or whether they're for or against fans putting money into the forthcoming share issue?

Also, how much do Pars fans think the issue will raise? Gauged against what Hearts achieved a target of £500,000 looks ambitious for you, no.

Smoke and mirrors. Masterton promises to resign from board AFTER the share issue but still has ownership of course. Club remains afloat if the shares sell to some poor gullible souls and admin avoided. He is just protecting his own interests.

If share issue fails then club gets liquidated and he sells EEP for development blaming the fans for not backing his endeavours to save Dunfermline :(

Edited by Only coo in the village

Is there an official position from the Pars supporters organisations, on whether they intend to purchase shares - and/or whether they're for or against fans putting money into the forthcoming share issue?

Also, how much do Pars fans think the issue will raise? Gauged against what Hearts achieved a target of £500,000 looks ambitious for you, no.

The Pars Community have stated that they do not feel they can back it, and yes half a million is pure fantasy.

How much of the debt is due to Masterton directly?

This could be bad news quite as easily as good. Fingers crossed with him out of the way, Dunfermline can get their house in order.

nobody know yet as dunfermline and CHL broke companies house rules by failing to lodge their latest accounts last week

Quick summary

CH holdings and his other companies = £35M debt.

£12M loan secured against EEP non payable for another 30 years.

plus pars debt?

The Pars Community have stated that they do not feel they can back it, and yes half a million is pure fantasy.

Unless I'm mistaken I thought their twitter feed said they would wait until meeting with JL & BP tomorrow (Thursday).

Its obviously a move to try and get GM out of sight, get some 'names' on board and grab some cash to try and get to the end of the season.

As others have said, the only way that we can move forward in any capacity is to get the club out of the Charleston Group.

I'll wait and see what comes from the press conference but they better have a good underwriter for the shares if it goes ahead as i cant see many Pars fans taking them up at this time.

Unless I'm mistaken I thought their twitter feed said they would wait until meeting with JL & BP tomorrow (Thursday).

They're not commenting on Masterton's "resignation" until after the meeting.

They released a press statement stating they would not back the share issue before the "delay"