Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, Ayrpar said:

Our German investors have the option to increase their shareholding to that of controlling interest over the next 12 months. They will therefore have a major influence on any decision. Our Board wont wish to do anything that jeopardises that investment. Our form over the last 5-6 months has been more akin to relegation threatened rather than winning promotion. Over that period we have delivered some of the most wretched performances I can remember in 5 decades of watching the Pars. That wont have gone un-noticed.

You talk about the German investors and also our board, they are infact one and the same.

Once they take the majority shareholdings they can elect who they want and you would imagine they will instead of being vice chairman be chairman and Ross will either be asked to stay on as an ordinary board member or be dispensed with, but they are there and are a key part of the decision making structure.

Guest Axle Grease
21 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

No

Please don't try to engage with me. You're a bit too confrontational.  

Oh yes you are!! 

On ‎09‎/‎05‎/‎2021 at 01:15, DAFC. said:

I avoid .nut but thought I’d check to see what the consensus on Crawford was. No surprise to see the moon-howlers giving it the “Awk, that’s football” and “It’s been a helluva year” burthday caird pish.

That’s the fanbase the board pander to unfortunately. Maybe with the new investors having a bigger say next year we will see real change.

This