Parscelona

Walking Down The Halbeath Road

11 minutes ago, spot on said:

Latest polling results

image.jpeg

Would've been better if it said GAIN. but yeah, no bad bit of banter.

The 2nd half today was the most pivotal part of the tie.  Rovers changed tactics a bit, went more direct, yet Crawford took off probably your best player up top.  Really bizarre.  

Anyhow, great to see the two biggest clubs in Fife going head to head in the playoffs at the right end.  Considering where both clubs have been in recent years that itself was a nice occasion.

1 hour ago, CALDERON said:

great to see the two biggest clubs in Fife going head to head in the playoffs at the right end. 

Yep. Pars are by far the biggest of the two. Just in case you had forgotten that bud.....

Just now, Chubbychops said:

Yep. Pars are by far the biggest of the two. Just in case you had forgotten that bud.....

Fine by me, makes the victory beers taste that wee bit sweeter 😉

2 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

You're not very good at writing English.

Maybe, but the point stands: the Pars remain lousy at play-offs.

1 hour ago, Chubbychops said:

See the source image

I avoid .nut but thought I’d check to see what the consensus on Crawford was. No surprise to see the moon-howlers giving it the “Awk, that’s football” and “It’s been a helluva year” burthday caird pish.

That’s the fanbase the board pander to unfortunately. Maybe with the new investors having a bigger say next year we will see real change.

1 hour ago, Raith_Raver said:

How is it possible for such a massive club to be eclipsed by such a wee team :unsure2:

How can such a massive club only finish 4th in the Championship. 

11 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

You're not very good at writing English.

9 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

Yep. Pars are by far the biggest of the two. 

Okay.

Said it before: they’ll keep him purely because we finished 4th, never mind how shite we have been and having horrendous away form.

Good luck to them shifting season tickets.

Said it before: they’ll keep him purely because we finished 4th, never mind how shite we have been and having horrendous away form.

You will have to fight your inner masochist if you want to avoid shelling out.

Your resistance is futile. If I get a sniff of football in a first person view perspective...I’ll be forcing them to take my money.

How long has he got left on his contract? That’ll likely be the deciding factor for your board as they’ll not want to pay him off. If fans want him out refusing to buy season tickets is the obvious route as the board will weigh that loss of revenue Vs contract termination cost.

How long has he got left on his contract? That’ll likely be the deciding factor for your board as they’ll not want to pay him off. If fans want him out refusing to buy season tickets is the obvious route as the board will weigh that loss of revenue Vs contract termination cost.

I believe it is a rolling yearly contract so there will be no termination cost.

They’ll bottle it and give him another year a la AJ in 2018.

15 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

I believe it is a rolling yearly contract so there will be no termination cost.

They’ll bottle it and give him another year a la AJ in 2018.

Pretty sure rolling contracts are set up so there’s an agreed termination cost,  It’s not set up that it kicks in for a year every may,  more that it doesn’t matter when we sack him as the cost is always the same.    Unlike AJ when we were left to sort out 18months when 6 months earlier it would have been nothing.