Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, 101 said:

West End Girls (and East End Boys) is a better bet if you want the Pet Shop Boys.

Nah. "DA are the number one.." as you fly your scarf around your head is terrific.

Joe Cardle scoring the penultimate goal in the absolute shagging of Falkirk tonight to condemn them to the play-offs, which they will get pumped in. Genuinely the best night of my life.

12 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Joe Cardle scoring the penultimate goal in the absolute shagging of Falkirk tonight to condemn them to the play-offs, which they will get pumped in. Genuinely the best night of my life.

Montrose can still make the play-offs ahead of Falkirk, which would be outstanding

Edited by The Saline Hill Puma

7 minutes ago, The Saline Hill Puma said:

Montrose can still make the play-offs ahead of Falkirk, which would be outstanding

Hope Partick send their weakest possible to to Montrose.

Atomic by Blondie? Really brings out the nostalgia along with Ready to go by Republika, proper takes me back to standing beside my dad, being half his height and just being really excited for the football. The smell of bridies, incredible. 

1st leg of play offs is now Tuesday 4th May at 7pm and second leg is Saturday 8th May at 3pm.

Season ticket holders get free access to home stream for QF. Semi final and final are being televised - presumably on sky sports.

1 minute ago, The Saline Hill Puma said:

Our fine away record for this season.....well done, collectively to all the players and staff. 

Screenshot_20210430_205013_com.livescore.jpg

This one was meaningless and im glad we rested most of the first team. But yeah the record over the season speaks for itself. Just as well everyone else has been as shite in spells as us

9 hours ago, Stoo61 said:

Why are we shite on a different patch of grass? (or plastic)

Because Crawford is a shitebag of a manager.

There is an overall general issue with Scottish managers and away games though. It's like they are taught to be terrified of away games. The mentality is all fucked about them.

13 hours ago, The Saline Hill Puma said:

Our fine away record for this season.....well done, collectively to all the players and staff. 

Screenshot_20210430_205013_com.livescore.jpg

Am I still drunk or are you talking to a melting ice cream?

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
10 minutes ago, 101 said:
Am I still drunk or are you talking to a melting ice cream?

Can it be both?

Sure why not!

Could we conceivably win the home game and then put 11 men behind the ball for the away leg and hope to scrape a draw?

Play all of the defenders.