Walking Down The Halbeath Road

14 hours ago, Grant228 said:

He can?! 

We're not going down the Ross Millen route at all, but currently Edwards, along with OFW and our manager are our three weakest areas that are stopping us contesting the title. 

I would say our central midfield options rank higher than all 3.

Just now, Rob1885 said:
3 minutes ago, 101 said:
I would say our central midfield options rank higher than all 3.

Whittaker and Wilson have been good IMO

Don't think it's good enough to compete for the title imo, Wilson and Turner may have been before we became an arse.

Also think you can get away with a bit more in other areas of the park if you have a really good CM pairing, Byrne and Wilson next season would be my shout.

I want to see a total German revamp next season. Adidas making our kits. T-mobile main kit sponsor. Mercedes Benz sleeve sponsor. TBF if that happened I think I'd buy every single bit of clothing going at EEP. 

13 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

I want to see a total German revamp next season. Adidas making our kits. T-mobile main kit sponsor. Mercedes Benz sleeve sponsor. TBF if that happened I think I'd buy every single bit of clothing going at EEP. 

Some mid-90s Adidas Equipment-type gear would be equally smart and menacing.

Really think this was always going to be a season to be endured, not enjoyed. Think the Germans recognised this too and have been hands-off but this summer is potentially a new chapter. 

Erdinger getting served in legends and €10 ticket prices IMO

Mind they replaced Into the Valley with the Undertones when Kenny was in charge? That went down like a shite supper.

Did we have anything before Into The Valley? IIRC that started in the Paton era. Never been a fan of teams coming out at the same time. Used to love the boos starting at the cage when the away team would appear under the main stand. If you were in the main stand the first indication a team was coming out was the door clattering and the smell of Raljex/Deep Heat wafting up. 

30 minutes ago, Rasputin said:

Did we have anything before Into The Valley? IIRC that started in the Paton era. Never been a fan of teams coming out at the same time. Used to love the boos starting at the cage when the away team would appear under the main stand. If you were in the main stand the first indication a team was coming out was the door clattering and the smell of Raljex/Deep Heat wafting up. 

Don’t recall anything other than into the valley tbh.  It’s a tremendous anthem, everyone knows within a second of it starting that the Pars are here.

while we’re at it, goal music “Glad all over” needs a change.  How about some proper German Hard House riff.  Or here a novel idea, get the players to pick their own goal tunes.  Maybe motivate them to score more and hear their own music while they celebrate?  Before I hear widespread condemnation, I’d also add every time the opposition score due to an OFW kitkat finger related error, the goal music plays either the circus theme tune or “wah wah wahhhhhh” to motivate him to be less bloody shite.

A lot of fun could be had with this....or not 

Get goal music to f**k. Hate it. Absolute bandwagon bullshit. Even more so when it's a tune that loads of clubs use. Have zero music when we score and just let the noise of the fans be. Goal music adds absolutely nothing.

Did the club not f**k Adidas with payments (07/08)? Those strips were pish anyway.

Edited by DA Baracus

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Did the club not f**k Adidas with payments (07/08)? Those strips were pish anyway.

It was through a kit supplier. Just a bog standard adidas catalogue kit that Sunday league teams could order. Just stuck a Pars badge on it and that was it. Utter guff.