Parscelona

Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 minute ago, Rob1885 said:
1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:
My favourite Dunfermline keeper, if not just for him rocking a bowl cut (although Google images say that I'm making that hair style up now!) when he looked about 40 was Marco Ruitenbeek. Pulled off some cracking saves!
Why was he dropped for Stillie FFS?

Dirty Tory b*****d

Is it too early to start the complaints about season ticket holders not getting playoff games for free? Or to start complaining about 50% of the playoff ticket (streaming) money being pocketed by the SPFL?

Whilst we've now made the playoffs, it should not be forgotten that Crawford still needs to be punted for next season.

Whilst we've now made the playoffs, it should not be forgotten that Crawford still needs to be punted for next season.

100% agree with this. We’ve made the playoffs due to other teams being poor, rather than us being good. Fully expect to be on the end of an embarrassing playoff result, if we keep up our 2021 form.

Got results in our first 5 games. Next 2/3 of the season (19 games) we averaged 1.05 points per game, before winning our last 2 we’ve played. We need change.

Crawford has kept his job I fear.

The team winning that game today in spite of  his crap management.  The same old panic when we go in front. Nearly gave a two goal lead away twice in one game.  Craig Wighton has saved his job. 

Crawford will probably be rewarded with a two year contract now. 

18 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

The team winning that game today in spite of  his crap management.  The same old panic when we go in front. Nearly gave a two goal lead away twice in one game.  Craig Wighton has saved his job. 

Has it actually been confirmed that he'll keep his job for getting in to the playoffs? Hopefully that's just speculation!

Fans will be back at some point next season and there is absolutely no way he gets away with much of the pathetic trash he's served up this season with folk in the ground.

Edited by DA Baracus

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Has it actually been confirmed that he'll keep his job for getting in to the playoffs? Hopefully that's just speculation!

Fans will be back at some point next season and there is absolutely no way he gets away with much of the pathetic trash he's served up this season with folk in the ground.

Just my opinion. Really can't see this board getting rid of him now. 

These are the guys that gave AJ a two year deal on the back of a 4th place finish and getting knocked out at the first hurdle.

8 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Just my opinion. Really can't see this board getting rid of him now. 

These are the guys that gave AJ a two year deal on the back of a 4th place finish and getting knocked out at the first hurdle.

It's not the same board now.

Just wait and see what happens in these play offs, lads. Surely if we take a dusting in the quarter final then he'll be away.

Will Wighton be the first player to get both a Championship Winner medal and a playoff final winner medal in the same season? 

Just now, Abby Normal said:

Will Wighton be the first player to get both a Championship Winner medal and a playoff final winner medal in the same season? 

No. 

2 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

I wont be renewing my season ticket and will cease player shirt sponsorship if he is still here next season.   

You were never going to win the league so surely Crawfords remit was making the play offs which he has achieved

59 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

You were never going to win the league so surely Crawfords remit was making the play offs which he has achieved

You should go on .net with that patter. 

5 minutes ago, Rovers_Lad said:

.net?

Truth hurt

DAFC.net, where the moon howlers gather.

Absolutely no one on here thought we would win the league, and almost all posters here have said for months that we are horrendous.

10 hours ago, Rovers_Lad said:

Aye by the measure of a midges dick. In fact, is that you Stevie?