Walking Down The Halbeath Road

10 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

Some amount of crap keepers in the last decade. 

Gallacher wasn't great second time. Scully, Smith, Gill, OFW

Robinson not great.

Murdoch about the best but played in league 1

Hrivnak , played about 5 games and was a significant reason we got relegated.

Murdoch played a about a season and a half in the championship, the final few months weren’t great as his injury caught up with him but he still proved his worth at this level.

Mad given how strong our goalkeepers were before that.  I starting watching us with westwater in goals and apart from briefly having Halliwell and McKenzie as first choice(both being quickly replaced). I don’t think we had a bad keeper until Gallagher left first time.

Some amount of crap keepers in the last decade. 
Gallacher wasn't great second time. Scully, Smith, Gill, OFW
Robinson not great.
Murdoch about the best but played in league 1
Cammy Gill will go on to become dunfermlines number 1 and receive international honours IDST

37 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

Hard to see you not qualifying for the play-offs now. Hearts will want to put on a championship show so ICT aren't likely to get anything.

Nah, don't agree. If it was in front of fans in the stadium maybe, but since it will be an empty ground it simply won't be the same.

Hearts are muck with nothing to play for, and Neilson might even give fringe players a run out.

Inverness however have everything to play for and will be right up for it.

Did Lee Butler pull of a world class save from Larsson? If I'm rememberring correctly I think Larsson found himself pretty much on the penalty spot by himself, he swivelled and shot and Butler pulled off an incredible save at full stretch towards the bottom corner. I thought he was a great keeper.

My favourite Dunfermline keeper, if not just for him rocking a bowl cut (although Google images say that I'm making that hair style up now!) when he looked about 40 was Marco Ruitenbeek. Pulled off some cracking saves!

Why was he dropped for Stillie FFS?

My favourite Dunfermline keeper, if not just for him rocking a bowl cut (although Google images say that I'm making that hair style up now!) when he looked about 40 was Marco Ruitenbeek. Pulled off some cracking saves!
Tory b*****d

1 minute ago, Rob1885 said:
1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Dirty Tory b*****d

Whilst we've now made the playoffs, it should not be forgotten that Crawford still needs to be punted for next season.

100% agree with this. We’ve made the playoffs due to other teams being poor, rather than us being good. Fully expect to be on the end of an embarrassing playoff result, if we keep up our 2021 form.

Got results in our first 5 games. Next 2/3 of the season (19 games) we averaged 1.05 points per game, before winning our last 2 we’ve played. We need change.

Crawford has kept his job I fear.

The team winning that game today in spite of  his crap management.  The same old panic when we go in front. Nearly gave a two goal lead away twice in one game.  Craig Wighton has saved his job. 

Crawford will probably be rewarded with a two year contract now. 

18 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Crawford has kept his job I fear.

The team winning that game today in spite of  his crap management.  The same old panic when we go in front. Nearly gave a two goal lead away twice in one game.  Craig Wighton has saved his job. 

Crawford will probably be rewarded with a two year contract now. 

Has it actually been confirmed that he'll keep his job for getting in to the playoffs? Hopefully that's just speculation!

Fans will be back at some point next season and there is absolutely no way he gets away with much of the pathetic trash he's served up this season with folk in the ground.

Edited by DA Baracus

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Has it actually been confirmed that he'll keep his job for getting in to the playoffs? Hopefully that's just speculation!

Fans will be back at some point next season and there is absolutely no way he gets away with much of the pathetic trash he's served up this season with folk in the ground.

Just my opinion. Really can't see this board getting rid of him now. 

These are the guys that gave AJ a two year deal on the back of a 4th place finish and getting knocked out at the first hurdle.