Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, Raith_Raver said:

f**k me.

You're odds on for the Premiership after every win.

Certainly not how I feel. Great to see us play reasonably well again since we whipped Rovers arses in February. Truth is that Crawford's teams rarely back it up.

I will be more impressed if we manage to beat Arbroath next week.

Edited by Chubbychops

1 minute ago, Chubbychops said:

Certainly not how I feel. Great to see us play reasonably well again since we whipped Rovers arses in February. Truth is that Crawford's teams rarely back it up.

I will be more impressed if we manage to be Arbroath next week.

Would be something if we meet in the play-offs - with a crowd this time.

Guest Axle Grease
16 hours ago, Raith_Raver said:

Would be something if we meet in the play-offs - with a crowd this time.

We'd bring a crowd. You lot would bring..... not a lot being honest.

You're just a tiny wee, tottie, really wee club. 

1 hour ago, Axle Grease said:

We'd bring a crowd. You lot would bring..... not a lot being honest.

You're just a tiny wee, tottie, really wee club. 

🤔🙄Now that's original. Not.

🥱🥱🥱

Edited by embow

38 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Can see that being scrawled on a bedsheet.

It'll need to be a sheet off a double or king size bed to accommodate all these words.😏

On 04/04/2021 at 10:18, embow said:

The wee team fans are quite cute really. Like an annoying wee brother but it's hard to get annoyed with them.

56 minutes ago, parslad said:

The wee team fans are quite cute really. Like an annoying wee brother but it's hard to get annoyed with them.

Exactly. Plus they hardly ever bite. Ever.

1 minute ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Nobody fussed that Dundee and Inverness drew last night meaning we are still in 4th having played the same number of games. Me neither, to be fair, although I'm surprised it hasn't been commented on.

Beat Alloa and Arbroath and we’re in the playoffs. What could possibly go wrong? 

We timed our slump well so should be fresh for breezing our way to promotion. 

16 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Nobody fussed that Dundee and Inverness drew last night meaning we are still in 4th having played the same number of games. Me neither, to be fair, although I'm surprised it hasn't been commented on.

It was discussed on the Dundee threads after the match  that you've got out of jail. Not that we're bothered who comes fourth. But note, Arbroath are no pushovers.

When we beat Rovers 4-1, we then backed it up with with a 2-0 defeat to Arbroath

When we beat Hearts, we went on lose our next home game to Morton.

Yeah, we played much better last week, but I have no faith in this management team to back it up. I think we are far too open in midfield and will need to adjust on Saturday. Now way Dick Campbell will allow the space that QOS gave us.  Not confident at all for Saturday.

Creeping into these play-offs will probably mean Crawford next year too.  I think that will hold us back long term. Yeah we can play well once every 3 months, most crap managers would offer the same. We need a manager who can build a cohesive side that will produce good performances on a regular basis.

I've been to engrossed in the Falkirk thread tbh.

6 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
1 hour ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

I've been to engrossed in the Falkirk thread tbh.

They were in meltdown last night; they started off incredulous at Peterhead dominating, then the Gomis sending off sent them into resignation and their response to the Peterhead goal was the end of the world, followed by apoplectic contempt and derision of their management team - hilarious entertainment.

We've lost to them already this season & were lucky to beat them at EEP last time out & they have an experienced manager who has always caused us bother with any team he brings to EEP..............so thank f*ck we've got someone keeping us up to date with how good Arbroath are.