Parscelona

Walking Down The Halbeath Road

7 hours ago, Wardy said:

Shut up we don’t even have 100 fans...

Do you count them? 

I still can't believe he wasn't punted after that shambles at Starks Park. It's beggar's belief.
I don't wish to see us finish 4th because I fear a result like that again is on the cards. You could argue ICT have a "harder" run-in having to play Dundee and Hearts plus still competing in the Scottish Cup, whereas we have games against Arbroath and, on the last day, an already relegated Alloa. I don't think we will have enough about us anyway. Arbroath and QotS will take points off us, given they look like teams that have a will to try and grind out results whereas we look like school children, completely lost of ideas and confidence. Just pass it to the nearest man and don't take any responsibility. Thanks for this, Crawford. 

If scraping 4th means Crawford staying next year, then I don't want to make the play-off.   That would cause longer term damage to our progress and cost us more money in the long term, with the continued mid-table finishes and horrendously boring football. 

There's no way back from Crawford since the Rovers game. Imagine trying to sell season tickets for next season with the current management team still in place next season. I don't think the board would be that daft tbh.

I'm not convinced finishing 4th would mean he stays as in all likelihood we'd get horsed in the quarters anyway and that wouldnt be a good look either.

Economic suicide if the board stick with Crawford. Who, apart from the die-hards, will want to buy season tickets for that garbage especially after the year we’ve all had? As soon as we can’t finish 4th, whether that happens before or after the Alloa game, Crawford should be informed by the board that he is surplus to requirements and advertisement for candidates be made Monday 3rd May.

Vince McArthur and U Can't See Me Vytas Cena firing Crawford after the Alloa game. Obviously Alex Burke is driving the rubbish truck!

Crawford actually emptied Tom Beadling and Joe Thomson, only to bring in Kerr McInroy and Steven Whittaker, and later Ewan Henderson.

Our midfield would be so much better with Beadling and Thomson still there. Either of them would have complemented Wilson well, with the other being a good option from the bench or even in a midfield 3. Had we kept Turner too we'd have had a very strong midfield.

Instead we do not.

Yeah. His lack of interest in natural central midfielders is another baffling one.

The fact that he said that letting Turner go to bring in McDonald was to balance the team as we have lots of midfield cover. His idea of a central midfielder seems to be a defender playing in deep midfield(an extension of the defence basically) or a winger/number 10 type player playing behind a striker. Not interested in guys who can play in the middle of the field.

Edited by Chubbychops

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Crawford actually emptied Tom Beadling and Joe Thomson, only to bring in Kerr McInroy and Steven Whittaker, and later Ewan Henderson.

Our midfield would be so much better with Beadling and Thomson still there. Either of them would have complemented Wilson well, with the other being a good option from the bench or even in a midfield 3. Had we kept Turner too we'd have had a very strong midfield.

Instead we do not.

He brought in Wilson as well as McInroy and Whittaker I think on paper it looked like a strengthening on the midfield. But agree Thomson and Wilson would have on paper been a good pairing.

Feel Byrne could be the answer to our CM gap more creative to balance out Wilsons style.

Instead we do not.
Beadling and Thomson hardly kicked a ball for us in 19/20, were both miles off it.

Instead we do not.
You're hooked on Tom Beadling.

Let it go.

Thomson was cominhg back from a bad injury and would have been a fine player to have this season. Even Paton and Wilson would have been OK I reckon.

Imagine a midfield with prime Steven Bell and Iain Wilson? Ooft.

That's us back, ready to go on one of these famous winning runs at exactly the right time which takes us through the play offs to the premiership.

As Noel Gallagher said, it's all part of the masterplan.

Crawford still needs to be punted at the end of the season.

Crawford still needs punted.

Why’s he waited until now to put Dom onto the right, where he was effective last season?

Why has it taken so long to get a performance like that out of the team?

3 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

That's us back, ready to go on one of these famous winning runs at exactly the right time which takes us through the play offs to the premiership.

f**k me.

You're odds on for the Premiership after every win.

23 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

f**k me.

You're odds on for the Premiership after every win.

Reading comprehension is such a simple skill, yet it seems to have totally eluded you.