Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Our record low away wins in a season is 98/99, which was 0. That was in the SPL.

We are have 1 away this season. There are 3 away games to go. The 'excuse' of a shortened season doesn't cut it given we won 3 away games then.

Rubs salt into the wound considering the lack of fans mean you can't say the atmosphere is daunting or anything like that our away from has been our real undoing and that must be down to Crawfords tactics I don't think anything else could be considered

1 minute ago, 101 said:

Rubs salt into the wound considering the lack of fans mean you can't say the atmosphere is daunting or anything like that our away from has been our real undoing and that must be down to Crawfords tactics I don't think anything else could be considered

He's a shitebag. He is too afraid of losing. 

Also, is your comma button broken?! 

1 hour ago, Chubbychops said:

Nov 20th - Dunfermline go top of the league.

Points since:

Hearts 37

Queen of Sth 29

Dundee 28

Inverness CT 26

Raith Rovers 23

Arbroath 21

Ayr 21

Morton 19

Alloa 17

Dunfermline 17

Given QOS took 3 points from 5 games from that point our points return is even more remarkable.

8 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Given QOS took 3 points from 5 games from that point our points return is even more remarkable.

The resurgence of QOS has everyone scratching their heads; it all started at Stark's Park when we failed to make a teenage keeper make a save.

10 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

There was a spell at the start of the season where people were suggesting that Crawford was a decent manager.

I'm glad he's being viewed in the same vein as McPake.

I hope you do the right thing but not before us.

I was thinking this last night. We are actually better off than you lot in this regard. We know now what has to be done, its over, its almost a relief. 

You lot still have some bouncing around being occasionally good but largely shite to do. We have evolved into pure unadulterated shite. Thankfully. 

If the season wasn't shortened I'd think we could end up 8th.  What is the potential lowest we could finish this season?

Realistically, I think 8th is probably the lowest we can finish (without bothering with the maths). 9th placed Arbroath 8 points behind, with 5 games remaining. Other teams below us would have to drop points for them to win points etc.

Think we’ll finish 6th though. Unless the players suddenly remember how to play football/the manager realises that we’re at our best when we try to attack.

4 wins in our first 5 league games, followed 4 wins in our next 15 is pathetic. The last 4 months just reminds me of that 7th in league one season. Started the season fairly well, before completely collapsing.

Craig Levein is a bitter, right-wing moron. And he isn’t a good manager. So that idea can get to f*ck.

It’s got to be Stewart Petrie. Pay him whatever he wants.

Big changes are needed now, not at the end of the season. Now. We are in total free-fall and are going to end up between 6th-8th if we “stick with it”

6 hours ago, Abby Normal said:

Maybe time to give Stephen Kenny a chance again. 

Oof! The same Stephen Kenny that's not won any games out of ten so far for the Republic of Ireland? Who managed the team to a home defeat from Luxembourg last night? Or have I had a huge sarcastic by pass and just been superbly wooshed ?

Bring it on!😂

Edited by embow

15 minutes ago, embow said:

Oof! The same Stephen Kenny that's not won any games out of ten so far for the Republic of Ireland? Who managed the team to a home defeat from Luxembourg last night? Or have I had a huge sarcastic by pass and just been superbly wooshed ?

Bring it on!😂

It's the latter.