Parscelona

Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Just now, Black and White Tragic said:

Has the loss of Turner ever caused Tom Hanks trouble?

Poor c**t got lost in an airport, stranded alone on an island and countered-sued for having aids. I'd say he didn't take it well. 

11 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Poor c**t got lost in an airport, stranded alone on an island and countered-sued for having aids. I'd say he didn't take it well. 

Watched all his friends get gunned down in Normandy, got lost at Pizza Planet trying to get back to Andy and crashed a plane in the Hudson. What an existence. 

Nice to see that Rangers boy paying tribute to Jason Talbot last night. What a rascal he could be.

I would say Euan Murray as player of the year. Really good consistent performances and you can't ignore his early season scoring exploits.

1 hour ago, Chubbychops said:

I would say Euan Murray as player of the year. Really good consistent performances and you can't ignore his early season scoring exploits.

Memories....

He's never fully recovered from executing that
God-botherer Coffey though.

Same line up as last week. We actually looked like we could score from open play last week, so I am all for it.

IMG_6227.jpg

We couldn’t name a full bench. 3 of our 5 outfield subs are strikers, the other 2 centre halves. I can only think of 2 players missing (McInroy and Edwards), other than those out for the season. Think our squad looks very thin now.

I'll be honest, I'm bored. 

If we could call the league now, take 5th place and start again in August with a new management team....I'd take it. 

If we shit it at home against Alloa and Inverness, what would do against a Premiership team if we somehow made it to the playoff final?

Oh for f*ck sake we have a cup game on Tuesday 😑

I can’t work out if it’s watching on a stream rather than being at the games, but I actually find our games really really boring. I find myself losing interest in the games and almost just having it on in the background. I just can’t seem to get as ‘invested’ in the games as I usually do.

Obviously the style of play/tactics we play doesn’t help, but the whole closed doors/watching on streams experience is just awful and I can’t wait for us to be back inside stadiums again.

There was a section of the second half where I emptied the dishwasher for something a bit more interesting.

I'm on my phone all the time when we're playing. turgid.