Parscelona

Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I'm not watching the Dundee game for the same reason. I don't mind us losing but when we've absolutely shitebagged it from the start against Arbroath and the obvious problems in how we played I just want to go find something more enjoyable this coming weekend. 

I'll probably tune in but right now it's a no.

I can see us putting in a decent performance and winning on Saturday only to put in a howler and lose next weekend!

Either way, I'll be watching.

The Arbroath game hasn't bothered me at all, I was fully aware at the start of the season we weren't winning the league, the battle for the playoffs is on. 

I guess the game will go ahead on Saturday, even if it's 2 foot of snow.

It is after all about which team handles it better, not if football can be played properly.

42 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

I guess the game will go ahead on Saturday, even if it's 2 foot of snow.

It is after all about which team handles it better, not if football can be played properly.

Just let it go man. Plenty of time to make up for it. 

4 hours ago, Grant228 said:

The Arbroath game hasn't bothered me at all, I was fully aware at the start of the season we weren't winning the league, the battle for the playoffs is on. 

This.

Didn’t expect us to win the league but doesn’t make it any less disappointing that a couple of years later we still go on winless runs of 6/7 games under Crawford. Shows a complete lack of progression from him. This season has essentially went the same as his first half season when we went on a run of 1-0s then almost completely undone any good work by being utter dugshite, the only difference is we had a head start on the league position this time. 

That's all well and good but a win at Arbroath after 2 good performances (albeit one was a loss) would have set us up nicely for a good shot at the play offs, probably even 2nd place. Losing there puts us in a much more precarious position, teams around us have games in hand over us, our star winger has went so far off the boil he's out the matchday squad and we didn't capitalise on the Raith win to get a wee run going. I fail to see how just aiming for the play offs means that we should just gloss over the Arbroath game in a normal season let alone one with 25% fewer games?

49 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
11 hours ago, Grant228 said:

That's all well and good but a win at Arbroath after 2 good performances (albeit one was a loss) would have set us up nicely for a good shot at the play offs, probably even 2nd place. Losing there puts us in a much more precarious position, teams around us have games in hand over us, our star winger has went so far off the boil he's out the matchday squad and we didn't capitalise on the Raith win to get a wee run going. I fail to see how just aiming for the play offs means that we should just gloss over the Arbroath game in a normal season let alone one with 25% fewer games?

Assuming you're referring to Dom Thomas the club have confirm he had COVID.

Likewise I don't see the point in defining a whole season, and manager on a game played in those conditions. 

Likewise I don't see the point in defining a whole season, and manager on a game played in those conditions. 
''We blew it.''

22 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Loved all the knicker wetting and ITK posts on .net about the situation. 

As simple as DT23 had CV19

HE HAD A FALLING OUT WITH CRAWFORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY HAD A FIGHT ON THE MOON!!!!!!!!!!

In the end the simplest explanation was the true explanation. He needed a rest from the team anyway so hopefully he can get some form back now.

7 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Still no word on the severity of Dow's injury?

Crawford tends to be very vague about these sort of things.  Very rarely do you see him give a time frame,  and often it’s only when a player is back he’ll say what the injury was

Didn't look good for Dow and I fear he might be out for the season.

Total conjecture on my part of course. For all I know he could play in our next game.

Edited by DA Baracus

Something that's continuously annoying is the fact that there are some apparent Pars fans who love to stir the shit. So apparently Dom had a falling out with Craw but actually it was COVID. Oh that and a fight with Turner. 

This goes all the way back to the stories about Noel Hunt sleeping with Mrs Craw and even the Stephen Kenny rumours about sleeping with young members of the Yorkston family.

It's really quite low how some people actually can be.