Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Surprised he isn't a basketball player that boy, he is massive. I know the Lithuanian's love basketball too, which is quite random.

Lithuania have never been the best nation, but they have dropped really, really low recently. They were usually a pot 4 sort of nation, but I believe they were actually pretty close to being a bottom seed for the 2022 qualifiers, among the likes of Gibraltar, Malta, San Marino et al.

Two wins in the last 10 league games.

In 4 of them we've not scored.

This isn't just a reaction to today's result (and stinking 'performance'). It's from the season where we've undone our good work and from previous seasons where we have went on shit runs; Crawford should not be the manager next season. 

Crawford out.

A win against Rovers isn’t going to gloss over the fact we have been absolutely shite for weeks now. Lose against Dundee and we are in serious trouble of going out the play-offs when Inverness play all their games in hand. Majority of teams around us also have games on us too.

7 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

A win against Rovers isn’t going to gloss over the fact we have been absolutely shite for weeks now. Lose against Dundee and we are in serious trouble of going out the play-offs when Inverness play all their games in hand. Majority of teams around us also have games on us too.

To finish fifth or six this season is a complete embarrassment. We have a great squad. ICT have had two major budget cuts yet are doing better again. TBH even in the first run of games we looked suspect and when the set piece goals stopped we didn't know what to do. 

We've only really played to our maximum in a few games. Hearts twice and Rovers. Years of under achievement and meek insipid performances despite spending a good deal on players. Germans need to change it and get a competent manager and coaching staff in.

5 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

To finish fifth or six this season is a complete embarrassment. We have a great squad. ICT have had two major budget cuts yet are doing better again. TBH even in the first run of games we looked suspect and when the set piece goals stopped we didn't know what to do. 

We've only really played to our maximum in a few games. Hearts twice and Rovers. Years of under achievement and meek insipid performances despite spending a good deal on players. Germans need to change it and get a competent manager and coaching staff in.

He still has time to sort things and hopefully he can.

To finish out with the top 4 again would be nothing short of a disgrace. I’ll give him til the end of the season, but he has to go if we don’t get a play-off. Still not convinced he is the man even if we do.

Just now, DAFC. said:

To finish out with the top 4 again would be nothing short of a disgrace. I’ll give him til the end of the season, but he has to go if we don’t get a play-off. Still not convinced he is the man even if we do.

He's excellent at putting a team together. His signings have been very good for the most part (a couple of duds but every manager will sign some) and there have been times where we've looked really good.

Unfortunately he seems far too cautious as a manager, particularly away from home. As has been noted, he always has these terrible runs that undo good work or force it. Convert even just a couple of those draws we've had and we'd be in a far better position.

I think the squad is actually underperforming a bit this season. 

I think Crawford has done a decent job since he came in and has stabilised us, but no more than that. I don't think he can take us forward. He's hit his ceiling in terms of what he can get from his teams.

Would very much like to be proven wrong but can't see it, which is why I think he should not be renewed at the end of the season.