Walking Down The Halbeath Road

My mate at work lives in Hamburg and says he spotted Meggle on Saturday outside a bakery talking to the youth coach at St Pauli. Guido Geschminkt, no idea who he is.
hahah all jokes aside, I'd hope we wouldnt be recruiting from them just now. Been rank rotten this season!

We wouldn't get a visa for any signings from Germany any more sadly. Not sure how that affects the investment right enough.

Think there is some sort of rule in place for footballers for the rest of this season and next that pretty much allows transfers as normal. I think I read that correctly.

21 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Think there is some sort of rule in place for footballers for the rest of this season and next that pretty much allows transfers as normal. I think I read that correctly.

No, it allows the existing system for non EC players to continue for any foreign signing. Thats not the same thing. Before January any EC passport holder automatically had a right to work here. Now a German would need a non UK application so he is either a full international or you need a hearing with an SFA panel to persuade them the player represents something you cant get in the UK instead before a supported applocation to the UK Border Agency. Long drawn out process. Something will replace it eventually but for the moment thats what exists.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

We wouldn't get a visa for any signings from Germany any more sadly. Not sure how that affects the investment right enough.

10 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Noticed a member of Craig Wighton's family following Pars on twitter now. Sure fire sign he's on his way to East End.

Pre-contract deal so doubt we'll see any announcement unless we get him on loan till the summer.

Anyone remember when this guy was linked with the Pars job? Think it was around the time Kenny got the job. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Constantine
Certainly a well travelled gent, cant say I remember him being linked. Not to say that it didnt happen of course.

Cyprus or Dunfermline? Tough one!