Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I’m confident we are in a good place to finish 2nd; drawing away games isn’t so bad as long as we’re winning our home games, which we have done, minus that shit show against Morton.

It’s obviously a shorter season so there isn’t going to be much more room for error if we are serious about finishing 2nd. Tough double-header coming up which, in my opinion, will decide which direction we’ll be heading.

1 minute ago, Chubbychops said:

Connor Shields scores again for QOS.  Exactly ythe player we need. Get it done Stevie.

Twice.

Would be a great signing. I imagine a few clubs are watching him now.

That would have been a mistake. An unhappy player who would leave at end of contract, for free, is not conducive to good performances (except maybe the last few games of season).

The sell on clause was also a good move.
Wasn't being serious mate. Was in a wide mood earlier.

On 16/01/2021 at 10:46, Stellaboz said:

McCann looks decent. Hopefully the Ayr game will be on next week and we'll get back to winning. Turner should start at least.

Do you not think he is looking to punt Turner? It would have made sense to offer the players Crawford though might get other offers all at once, only Comrie has been announced. Crawford has spoken a lot about the type of player he wants at the club and if he thinks Turner isn't committed to the cause then I think he will be looking to off load him. I would hope he bucks his ideas up and finishes the season as strongly as he started it before going on his merry way.

2 hours ago, 101 said:

Do you not think he is looking to punt Turner? It would have made sense to offer the players Crawford though might get other offers all at once, only Comrie has been announced. Crawford has spoken a lot about the type of player he wants at the club and if he thinks Turner isn't committed to the cause then I think he will be looking to off load him. I would hope he bucks his ideas up and finishes the season as strongly as he started it before going on his merry way.

What are you talking about?! What exact has Turner done wrong? Think you're taking nonsense here.

In other news, Gabby McGill is off to York on loan. He's been a rare Crawford misfire when it comes to signings and I reckon he's done at the club. We'll never forget his goal at Palmerston though.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

What are you talking about?! What exact has Turner done wrong? Think you're taking nonsense here.

In other news, Gabby McGill is off to York on loan. He's been a rare Crawford misfire when it comes to signings and I reckon he's done at the club. We'll never forget his goal at Palmerston though.

Why was he dropped to the bench if not to get him back in line. We know Crawford is about the vibe of the place and keeping it one harmonious group, I could be talking rubbish but seemed a strange decision to bench him for no reason.

3 minutes ago, 101 said:

Why was he dropped to the bench if not to get him back in line. We know Crawford is about the vibe of the place and keeping it one harmonious group, I could be talking rubbish but seemed a strange decision to bench him for no reason.

He was benched for one game ffs,  a game played in a mudbath against a physical side,  playing our most physical midfielders has perfectly valid tactical reasons and doesn’t need to be over complicated.

12 hours ago, 101 said:

The thought of punting Turner had literally never occurred to me. As eluded further up, I saw Crawford trying to bypass the midfield at Morton with the conditions and play it much more direct. 

I don't think he needs to buck up his ideas, he's been in fine form

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

The thought of punting Turner had literally never occurred to me. As eluded further up, I saw Crawford trying to bypass the midfield at Morton with the conditions and play it much more direct. 

I don't think he needs to buck up his ideas, he's been in fine form

If someone offered us money for him now I would take it in a flash.

8 hours ago, parsforlife said:

He was benched for one game ffs,  a game played in a mudbath against a physical side,  playing our most physical midfielders has perfectly valid tactical reasons and doesn’t need to be over complicated.

True, perhaps is doesn't.