Walking Down The Halbeath Road

On 26/12/2020 at 19:29, DA Baracus said:

Scottish Cup draw on Monday evening at 19.15. It's live on Scottish Cup Youtube, Facebook and Twitter.

As fans can't get to the game, I want the easiest draw possible at home.

No doubt we'll get Ayr or Morton though!

Called it!

Unfortunately.

That couldn't be much worse, not an exaggeration I don't think there's a single tie you'd put as being more shite than that. 

I’d say Inverness away, but given we play Morton 6 days later it is 100% the worst draw we could have got.

See that there's some media speculation that Sheffield United are considering a bid for Nisbet in January.

Almost certainly nonsense, but would be great if it happened as we'd get some very welcome cash.

8 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

See that there's some media speculation that Sheffield United are considering a bid for Nisbet in January.

Almost certainly nonsense, but would be great if it happened as we'd get some very welcome cash.

I genuinely don't think we will be that desperate for cash the government have just given us the equivalent of winning the league in the form of a grant. 

I would much prefer he went in the summer with a few big clubs interested or like I said before some Chinese club willing to pay daft money.

40 minutes ago, Stoo61 said:

They paid 20 mil for McBurnie who is, what, a painter and decorator at best?

Wow didn't realise they paid 20mil. Crazy but if Maguire is worth 80mil then Nesbit is worth about 85mil on account of not having premier league experience.