Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Looked decent first half. Second half looked like we wanted to preserve what we had.

Kept knocking the ball between the back four then thumping it through the channels. Running down the clock with 25 mins to go. Really was no need if we showed a bit more ambition to score goals. Two up top would've helped the ball stick. We've always been that way with a lead under Craw though. Wins a win though at this early stage

13 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Clubs need to get together and hand over IT and streaming to a professional company. Could see this coming a mile away. ParsTV will be the same.

FYI, said professional company have given the following update...

Anyone who was charged and couldn’t access the stream will receive a refund. 

9 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Waiting on the return of Sir Andrew Geggan

I really miss singing Andy Geggan style. What a guy. 

1 minute ago, JFPar said:

It was assigned to Tam Lang originally until he left for Clyde.

Makes sense, except for the fact that our back up centre half got given the number 6 jersey. I'm quite the traditionalist when it comes to numbers. If I was Murray or Watson I'd want 5 or 6. 

25 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Are we potentially missing out on some income due to this being on Premier and not being able to stream ourselves? Or are clubs being compensated for each game like it was a few years back? 

There is a fee for being a live tv game in the cup. You will be missing out on streaming income every time the BBC select one of your home league games for live tv though. I think most of us can expect to lose the so called "money spinning" Hearts home game to tv most likely.

There is a fee for being a live tv game in the cup. You will be missing out on streaming income every time the BBC select one of your home league games for live tv though. I think most of us can expect to lose the so called "money spinning" Hearts home game to tv most likely.
the maroon pound

8 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I think most of us can expect to lose the so called "money spinning" Hearts home game to tv most likely.

We were on their famous boycott list anyway. Never going to get a penny anyway. Sorry Jambos, sorry, please forgive us. Please don't let us go bust

19 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

10 m
  · Fixture Change❗️
Our home match against Hearts that was scheduled for Saturday 21st November has now been moved for TV 👇
🗓 Friday 20th November
⏰ Kick-off - 7.45pm

Just as you were saying.

17 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

The BBC deal has been very costly for us. Had both Dundee home games hit last season tae.

The more I think about it, the more I'm genuinely concerned by this. 

This match would possibly be worth more to us behind closed doors, being streamed. 

Happy to be told I'm talking shite but there doesn't look like there'll be crowds back and if there are, it won't be anywhere near the 6-8000 mark we'd get from a game like this. With that you'd have stewarding and policing costs and all that shite. 

Being streamed, and if both teams have started the league well, could have attracted I dunno, the same amount of streaming numbers as punters? 

Either way, this is potentially a huge gap in our income. 

It's only a huge gap if it had been budgeted for.

It's surely no surprise to anyone that this game would be picked for TV, so it would be very short sighted if streaming sales for this game were included in the budget.