Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

There's folk who signed up yesterday who can't log in now, or even get on to the website (they're getting the same 'Internal Error' message).

Yep, seems to me that the website has a maximum number that can view it, and that's been well exceeded. Could've signed up for it in March, if you logged in after quarter past seven you wouldn't be watching the game. 

No point skirting around and making excuses, it's pretty fucking tin pot. 

4 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Yep, seems to me that the website has a maximum number that can view it, and that's been well exceeded. Could've signed up for it in March, if you logged in after quarter past seven you wouldn't be watching the game. 

I don't really want to slag them but aye, it's poor.

Probably a good idea to screenshot any error messages if you’re looking for a refund. I haven’t done it but if I’d paid £12 and didn’t get to watch the game online I’d be looking for money back.

9 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

It looks like it’s a Pixelot issue, other clubs are reporting similar problems and error messages. 

2 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

It looks like it’s a Pixelot issue, other clubs are reporting similar problems and error messages. 

We can't even access the Dumbarton website, let alone the stream.

Good for o’hara,  given his position coming into the club is good to see him off the mark.  Would’ve been nice if anyone could have actually watch it.    Streaming tonight seems a shambles across the board.    The experience this year is going to be bad enough without fans not even being able to see their team from a basic stream.

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

We can't even access the Dumbarton website, let alone the stream.

It's not the dumbarton website and I don't believe it is run by Dumbarton either.

The website is www.dumbartonfc.univtec.com

Meaning that it is Univtec who are having the problem.

Just now, super-son said:

It's not the dumbarton website and I don't believe it is run by Dumbarton either.

The website is www.dumbartonfc.univtec.com

Meaning that it is Univtec who are having the problem.

Ah, ok. Thanks for the clarification.

Hi folks just to keep everyone in the loop.

It's very much half and half.

Some getting a really good stream and some getting the Internal server issue message.

This is a Pixellot issue and they've accepted this. They are working on their end to correct this.

Will try keep everyone posted with updates.

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

We've scored two offside and they hit the post.
Still think we are short upfront in terms of options.

Scoring two (even though they were offside) doesn't suggest that.

What options do you think we're missing. Please don't say some big guy for us to punt aimless hoofballs to. 

First half was ok.

Second half Dumbarton came into it more, great hit by Crossan to hit the bar.

I don't think we're missing anything up front, but certainly by playing one like we did tonight makes things very difficult up there. O'Hara was barely found and McManus had to run from deep to create the effort near the end. 

We're tidy enough but that system isn't going to produce many goals and their keeper didn't have a lot to do. 

Good performances from Comrie, Edwards, Turner and Whittaker. Whittaker's experience shines through sitting deep, just a shame there was barely any movement ahead of him. 

Still, it's a win and good to see us back in action. 

Scoring two (even though they were offside) doesn't suggest that.
What options do you think we're missing. Please don't say some big guy for us to punt aimless hoofballs to. 
Would like to see us bring in a striker from the top league or similar surplus to requirements.
McManus is physical, a taller striker. Like a good version of Gill would be ok.