Walking Down The Halbeath Road

48 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Needing a bit of a hand placing a game which a goal was scored in here. Craig Brewster scored with his arse after possibly coming on as a sub at East End. 

It’s not a lot but it’s all the information that my memory is giving me right now. 

Was it against Falkirk? Or just a game you remember watching? 

Stuart Urquhart was our worst centre back in my time watching Dunfermline, absolutely rancid. 

Stuart Urquhart was our worst centre back in my time watching Dunfermline, absolutely rancid. 
That season is genuinely lost on me, we were so bad I've blocked most games from memory. Unreal amount of jobbers.

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Nah wasn’t against Falkirk. Old mans a fifer so he used to drag me through to watch your mobs games when I was younger.

We’re talking somewhere in between 2 and 5 years old here haha.

54 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Nah wasn’t against Falkirk. Old mans a fifer so he used to drag me through to watch your mobs games when I was younger.

We’re talking somewhere in between 2 and 5 years old here haha.

This won't help, but Craig Brewster never scored at EEP after coming on as a substitute, I wasn't in my prime when Brewster was tearing it up so my memory of that time isn't great, hopefully an older Pars fans will remember a goal like that! 

12 hours ago, Grant228 said:

This won't help, but Craig Brewster never scored at EEP after coming on as a substitute, I wasn't in my prime when Brewster was tearing it up so my memory of that time isn't great, hopefully an older Pars fans will remember a goal like that! 

Memory will most likely be making me remember it wrong. Cheers anyway. At least I can stop looking at sub appearances now.

Guest Axle Grease
21 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

😅

He'll have a decent game against us and folk will starting rewriting history about him, saying how it was all Ashcroft's fault and he was coming on to a game and we should never have let him go etc.

He was fucking dogshit. Easily one of the worst defenders we've had at the club for a long time. That's an absolutely gash signing by Inverness.

How many games did you see him in? 

I've seen better in that position but he wasn't as bad you've made out. Your very specific critical analysis (opinion) is over critical and seems almost personal. Did he pump yir dug or something? 

Guest Axle Grease
Just now, DA Baracus said:

Saw Devine in plenty of games.

Nothing personal at all, just think he's a terrible player. 

So he's just "fucking dogshit" then. 

OK then, fair enough. 

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Justin Skinner was just as bad. Mind Calderwood tried to turn him into a sweeper? f**k me. 

Another to be given the scapegoat tag. There have been far worse than him at EEP over the years.